In game Vehicles!

+

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 39
That looks incredibly uncomfortable. I take it that you're not expected to sit on that torture device that is probably called a "saddle" or something?

That looks incredibly uncomfortable. I take it that you're not expected to sit on that torture device that is probably called a "saddle" or something?

Nomads are far too concerned with their rides just falling apart underneath them if the duct tape and bubblegum doesn't hold, or of stray bits of metal breaking off and shooting into their faces to be worried about such paltry things as comfort....

The vehicle concept isn't too bad, though I don't see where you'd put apprehended perps.

The character design is... odd. Looks like officer Booty Shorts is wearing ski / motorcycle boots with her hot pants. And is wearing hot pants to begin with. Does not compute. o_O

...now THAT right there is a thing of beauty. Right proper rat bike. =)

Nomads are far too concerned with their rides just falling apart underneath them if the duct tape and bubblegum doesn't hold, or of stray bits of metal breaking off and shooting into their faces to be worried about such paltry things as comfort....

I'm pretty sure that a nomad who spends a lot of time on the road is also possibly marginally concerned about piles, the ability to father children, and just being able to stand up at the end of the day. Unless all nomads are naturally well-padded.

The vehicle concept isn't too bad, though I don't see where you'd put apprehended perps.

The character design is... odd. Looks like officer Booty Shorts is wearing ski / motorcycle boots with her hot pants. And is wearing hot pants to begin with. Does not compute. o_O

Quite apart from the clothing issues, her leg is at a strange angle to the body.

And it's a RAT bike ..... ahhh. Maybe that makes more sense. Nope, still doesn't look comfortable.

I'm pretty sure that a nomad who spends a lot of time on the road is also possibly marginally concerned about piles, the ability to father children, and just being able to stand up at the end of the day. Unless all nomads are naturally well-padded.

Quite apart from the clothing issues, her leg is at a strange angle to the body.

And it's a RAT bike ..... ahhh. Maybe that makes more sense. Nope, still doesn't look comfortable.

It's a legit saddle, might be a bit low, but thats really becoming standard for choppers.

It's the high exhaust pipe I would be more concerned about...

And yeah, the chick just looks weird no matter how you parse it.

So is a saddle like that comfortable for long periods? (And yes, I see what you mean about the exhaust). I don't know why, but that bike intrigues me. It looks good, but feels all wrong (unlike that woman, who is just all wrong)

Its caertainly an older style, but perfectly viable. And while i am not a rider myself, it looks more comfortable than most bike seats. Harley and hobda both still put out bikes with similar seats, particularly on larger cruisers, meant for extended rides.

So is a saddle like that comfortable for long periods? (And yes, I see what you mean about the exhaust). I don't know why, but that bike intrigues me. It looks good, but feels all wrong (unlike that woman, who is just all wrong)

Comfy motorcycle... Yeah..

The saddle itself isn't as important as the mount it is attached to. Look closely and you can see the classic twin spring mount. That will absorb a lot of uncomfortable bumps on the road. Admittedly, there are better designs these days, but that saddle will be fine, as long as you are used to it.

Top Bottom