In game Vehicles!

+
Hm. On the one hand, it'd be neat seeing real-world licenses in-game. Gives a nice touchstone that players can relate to, and the license holders get free advertising. Win / win.

On the other hand, those licenses usually cost a lot of money, 'specially where cars are involved.

I should clarify. I'm not for real world licences either - a waste of money. Just thought the designs were impressive.

Having real world licenses is a terrible idea. It would cost lots of money and would not bring anything new or better to the game. Not to mention it would also limit the creativity. The cars in game can and will look very similar to the real world ones, but they will not have same name and they will be different enough not to cause license issues. And that's good enough for me.

Not to mention, CP2020 already has a range of vehicles and manufacturers. Hordes of 'em in the base book, Maximum Metal, The Dirty Oily Savages Guide to Merica and various Corpbooks.

So, yeah, not short on vehicles or vehicle makers. Not by a long shot.

Having real world licenses is a terrible idea. It would cost lots of money and would not bring anything new or better to the game. Not to mention it would also limit the creativity. The cars in game can and will look very similar to the real world ones, but they will not have same name and they will be different enough not to cause license issues. And that's good enough for me.

It all depends if it cost and if so how much? They are all concept cars so not actual production models which would make it less costly? Companies are afraid people will smash their cars and it might hurt their image. Only reason it might cost something. But on the other hand its a advertisement.

CDPR could just make similar looking cars and change the names like AODI, RWM and PRUGOT which wouldn't cost absolutely 0.0$

Attachments

• image015.gif
    image015.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 335
  • image065.gif
    image065.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image167.jpg
    image167.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image177.jpg
    image177.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 89
  • image187.gif
    image187.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 80

Attachments

• audis_urban_concept_image_title_ze3dp.jpg
    audis_urban_concept_image_title_ze3dp.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 68
  • weird_concept_cars_at_frankfurt_motor_show_uve1r_enka3_viu1v.jpg
    weird_concept_cars_at_frankfurt_motor_show_uve1r_enka3_viu1v.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 240625835_77270f7d26.jpg
    240625835_77270f7d26.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 107
  • 600xNx1986_1_600.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.GLQcBGY2Ir.jpg
    600xNx1986_1_600.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.GLQcBGY2Ir.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 48
And last but not least, one of the best cars there is, a car whom i love so much, i really NEED this car to be in this game. :D Delorean DMC-12:

Just imagine having a DMC-12 that you can drive on the ground or fly. It would be awesome!

having vehicles would awesome but drivables and costumazible but what about damage and repair should that be in or left out that would imply some kind of skill and resource for it

having vehicles would awesome but drivables and costumazible but what about damage and repair should that be in or left out that would imply some kind of skill and resource for it

Are you sure that what you are speaking is really English? I mean, would it kill you to use some punctuation marks?

^You forgot a comma after, "I mean" and you left out the conjunction, "that".

To be precise, "Are you sure that what you are speaking is really English? I mean, would it kill you to use some punctuation marks?"

GRIN.

We can go round and round, but I find it better to just let others, ah, "improvise" their English. Unless, of course, I'm getting paid to fix it for them.

^You forgot a comma after, "I mean" and you left out the conjunction, "that".

To be precise, "Are you sure that what you are speaking is really English? I mean, would it kill you to use some punctuation marks?"

GRIN.

We can go round and round, but I find it better to just let others, ah, "improvise" their English. Unless, of course, I'm getting paid to fix it for them.

I don't know what you are talking about, kind sir.. Now, move along.. :D (My English is not that bad, is it? I mean, come on, read this a few times: "having vehicles would awesome but drivables and costumazible but what about damage and repair")

By the way, i think you meant "improve" (How does one "improvise" English anyway? Is it like inventing new words on the spot or what?) :D

Top Bottom