In game Vehicles!

+
I'm also uncertain as to how feasible that landmate is, but as far as "transforming" goes, that's not much of a transformation. Only the wheels get in or out of place and the wearer/pilot has to pose him/herself in a certain way. I also suppose the landmate would acquire a certain rigidness to restrict movement not to hurt the person (just as much as the legs of a Guges bend twice the angle the pilot's legs do due to a matter of size and security and the big arms aren't worn but mimmick the movement of the wearable smaller pair of arms).
I say, leave landmates and mobile PA of that ilk out.

We need some more motorcycles.

i hope our character gets a parking space for his vehicles. It would also be nice if we could park our vehicles in big car parks.

About transforming: You guys are too uptight. I am not saying you need to turn into a proper mech scooter or anything.

I just know that if I was a cyborg, I wouldn't want to walk around willy-nilly, putting one foot in front of the other like the plebs.I'd just like to be faster.

Doesn't ACPA have both a glider option/powered flight AND a roller-blades option from Maximum Metal? Pretty sure they do....

They do. I just wish they didn't...

And here is why our full/partial 'borg buddies are happy with legs:

That's awesome. If the game allows you to make a character like that, then why the hell not? I don't know what kind of aesthetic CDPR is going for, but judging from the trailer these types might not fit into their vision. If that's the case, then that's fine. But we shouldn't want these types to be excluded point blank because playing these characters would be awesome.

But really, all I would like is some way to be fast or glide, so that's why roller blades.

Doesn't ACPA have both a glider option/powered flight AND a roller-blades option from Maximum Metal? Pretty sure they do....

They do...

That's awesome. If the game allows you to make a character like that, then why the hell not? I don't know what kind of aesthetic CDPR is going for, but judging from the trailer these types might not fit into their vision.

The game doesn;t those are orcs...no orcs in Cuberpunk, and certainly nothing that looks like that...

But really, all I would like is some way to be fast or glide, so that's why roller blades.

these options exist in Cyberpunk, but based more off the Madox-O1, Bubblegum Crisis, And Appleseed powered armors...

These are the most popular ACPA from Canon Material... each is a eavy suit, between 8 and ten feet tall, controlled via neural interface...

Arasaka Type 17

Hydrosubsidium Gorgon

Militech Commando

Militech War Commando

ARASAKA Standard B

Russian Arms Boris

Mexican Metals Nemesis

The lightest power armor, what we dub the Hard Suit types, which are really no larger than the person wearing them, and are controlled simply by th wearer moving as normal... but still providing enhanced capabilities (strength, jumping, etc...)

Dynalar/Zetatech Grasshopper

Orbital Air/Raven Microcyb Spider

Attachments

• image287.gif
    image287.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 63
Why do need mech armor for gliding? All we need are some sexy boots or leg attachments.

Um.... apparently you and I have different definitions of gliding..... because I fail to see how boots are going to allow you to swoop down from a building like a flying squirrel...

Um.... apparently you and I have different definitions of gliding..... because I fail to see how boots are going to allow you to swoop down from a building like a flying squirrel...
Here's a viedo of how those boots help in that situation...

But yea, two very different types of 'gliding' there.

"Defense Noted".

Enter Darkness would have been a WAY better movie if they'd just told Karl Urban to be badass.

@ Wisdom: Yeah, you're thinking of gliding as done by a flying squirrel, I was thinking of gliding as done in an ice rink with skates.

Top Bottom