In game Vehicles!

+
This is the reason we are friends, even though I hate you...

We at least share the same taste in road beasts.

Pursuit Special for the 22nd century?

the cool thing is it shows some interiors, though. Idk why but i have a thing for vehicles looking like metal bodies

I'd sooner ride a Dodge Tomahawk... though, the "tow truck" comment also applies, if you lay that one down.

Provided you survive, of course. (They've gotten it up to a simulated 400 mph on the dyno.)

IF we get submarines, I intend to be the first one to paint one yellow!

Just to make sure, am i getting the reference correctly?

Anyway, if we get a submarine, i'm gonna paint it black and add some flame decals.. That should confuse some fishes.. (What is this? A flame under water? Preposterous!)

Yes, right reference.

The fish don't ake a lot of confusing though. 3 second memory and all that.

You are talking nonsense.. How ignorant some people can be... By 2077, fishes evolved/mutated into sentient beings. They are known as thinkers, inventors and philosophers throughout the Night City.. Didn't you know? Also, they are stealing precious thoughts from our minds... A bird told it to me...

You are talking nonsense.. How ignorant some people can be... By 2077, fishes evolved/mutated into sentient beings. They are known as thinkers, inventors and philosophers throughout the Night City.. Didn't you know? Also, they are stealing precious thoughts from our minds... A bird told it to me...

Big Rigs, Buses, nomad necessities...

Submarine, would be fun, not holding my breath on that one though...

Top Bottom