In game Vehicles!

+
Sorry if I mentioned this before but I'd like anything that can fly/hover in stealth mode.

Like in Saints: The Third, the hoverbike is dope. I'd like some shit like that but can use stealth.

Great for futuristic assassins.

I would love to see the look on your face when a Trauma Team AV ploughs through you while you're cloaked...

But seriously, I have no issue with 'silent running' and even digitally controlled paint jobs. But no cloaking device on vehicles.

I would love to see the look on your face when a Trauma Team AV ploughs through you while you're cloaked...

But seriously, I have no issue with 'silent running' and even digitally controlled paint jobs. But no cloaking device on vehicles.

Stealth-wise I was thinking more in the line of a stealth chopper or stealth bombers. They're not invisible but are invisible to radar and flies quietly.

Although, being invisible would be pretty dope. Silent running is a must have cybernetic implant.

I think we can expect that to be in the game.

...How about extreme jumps? Not necessarily high, but far? Could be a win. And, of course, the parachute implant we had in Deus Ex HR.

While i would not risk turning into a cyberpsycho for just being able to jump a bit further, I expect something similar to be in the game.. I mean, there are augmentations for running really fast, so i'm sure jumping is not going to be a problem.

How do you use cybernetics to make yourself "run quiet"? Also this is a conversation better suited to the Parkour thread.

I suppose it could be a cyberlimb design philosophy. Use materials that imitate the pads of a cat's paw, joints and materials that don't creak or clank, air chambers for suspension...

Chrome Book 4, page 5: CatspawTM Stealth Feet

Improves stealth skill

Could have legs like this?

And here's a suitable video

Top Bottom