In game Vehicles!

+
I kinda like this concept... but, I'm not understanding how the rider is supposed to fit on this. o_O

I'm not seeing anything that I can identify as foot pegs or handlebars...

I kinda like this concept... but, I'm not understanding how the rider is supposed to fit on this. o_O

I'm not seeing anything that I can identify as foot pegs or handlebars...

The wheels don't seem like they would provide a smooth ride anywhere, save maybe in the snow......

I could be wrong, but I think it is supposed to be a recumbent that fully encloses around you.

Or are we looking at it from behind... in which case, hell if I know, very little about it is really discernible to me...

It's got potential to be really spiffy, if I could figure out exactly what I was looking at it would probably help though.

I think you sit inside it, but its hard to tell

it's a cool design but hard to work out the details

This would be cool in black, matt black or carbon fibre, its the new proposed design for the KTM RC390

I wasn't sure either I figure with cybercontrols you might not need them to be that obvious. I just liked the look, except for the tires.

And i remember someone asking for a flying dragon a while ago....

Oh well:

Flying dragons? Really? To hell with forum rules, I can't let that one slide. I have to tell you that it's a really, really dumb idea. And there is no way that one's going to take off.

Nor do I believe that anyone asked for it. Source please.

- The flying dragon.

Flying dragons? Really? To hell with forum rules, I can't let that one slide. I have to tell you that it's a really, really dumb idea. And there is no way that one's going to take off.

Nor do I believe that anyone asked for it. Source please.

- The flying dragon.

So says the flying Dragon.. bird... thingy..

Someone was mentioning something about riding dragons a while back, i'm not sure what that was about, i've shown little interest. (Not sure if someone was throwing an idea or not, but i'm not gonna search 83 pages and over 800 posts for a reference to a dragon dammit! :D )

I never said i wanted a flying dragon in Cyberpunk. I just thought that picture was funny and interesting, so i wanted to share it.. (Hence the "oh well".. And after all, it is a vehicles of some sort. But i don't think this kind of.. err.. transportation would fit very well.. Style over substance, sure, but lets not go crazy.. :D

I know, right. :D

So says the flying Dragon.. bird... thingy..

Someone was mentioning something about riding dragons a while back, i'm not sure what that was about, i've shown little interest. (Not sure if someone was throwing an idea or not, but i'm not gonna search 83 pages and over 800 posts for a reference to a dragon dammit! :D )

I just want to make it clear that the photo is not me. I never come out of stealth mode for long enough for anyone to take a photo. And I would NEVER go out with wings that don't match the body.

Top Bottom