In game Vehicles!

+
I just want to make it clear that the photo is not me. I never come out of stealth mode for long enough for anyone to take a photo. And I would NEVER go out with wings that don't match the body.

Dammit! I knew it! It was another decoy then. We will capture a photo of you one day.. Then we will sell it to the media.. It wont do us much good when you freeze us to death, but we will at least know what you look like.. (The color of your wins is a speculation as well..) Oh well..

That looks like a mech Bahamut.

On topic: I wonder how "retro" or "futuristic" CDPR would want to be since it would most definitely have an effect over the design of the vehicles in the world.

But since it is style over substance, some rich people would still use or at least have some of these in their collection:

Okay, vehicles need to offer other goodies besides looking good, like increase/decrease in reputation or notoriety, storage, and ability to transport NPCs. Might be cool if people get hurt or items get lost/damaged if you total your vehicle.

Might be cool if people get hurt or items get lost/damaged if you total your vehicle.
@ bolded: I'd be VERY surprised if that weren't the case. Every sandbox / open world title that I can think of that has pilotable vehicles, your vehicle gets totaled, you take damage with it. Usually lethal.

Top Bottom