In game Vehicles!

+

nice

if there were high speed airplanes in the game, the game world has to be big, The developers of GTA 4 didnt put such airplanes in the game because the world was too small, so the world has to be bigger than GTA 4 so that high speed airplanes would make sense

It was so much fun flying around the GTA San Andreas map as it was so large

I think that game world and red dead redemption were prefect in size but GTA:SA was ideal due to the modern day setting so with fighter jets, light aircraft, jumbo's etc it was easy to get from city to city

If I was in Las Venturas and one of my gang territory's was attacked in San Andreas I would drive to the airport, steal a jumbo, fly there and parachute out straight into the fight

It was just so epic in scale

Plus the hanger in the desert was the coolest safe house ever to appear in a game

You know the coolest scene in the classic 1988 anime Akira? It's when Kaneda slides his motorcycle to a halt. Haven't you wanted to do that?

it would be awesome if we could do this while driving motorcycles :D

You know the coolest scene in the classic 1988 anime Akira? It's when Kaneda slides his motorcycle to a halt. Haven't you wanted to do that?

it would be awesome if we could do this while driving motorcycles :D

It would be nice if we could have an ability to make our vehicles "hard stop". I would use this a lot in GTA IV to change direction whenever i need to. (It didn't always work and it didn't look as nearly cool, but you were able to pull something like that in GTA IV.)

Sadly, they are way out of touch with their costumers to do that. It would be nice though.
Pity, that. The Dodge arm of the company seems to be in tune with their customer base; the Viper made it into production almost unchanged from the prototype shown at trade shows.

Pity, that. The Dodge arm of the company seems to be in tune with their customer base; the Viper made it into production almost unchanged from the prototype shown at trade shows.

If only other companies fallowed that example.

It is an awesome car indeed.

It's a near future open world/sandbox game. There needs to be a decent assortment of vehicles, bikes, cars, trucks, boats, aircraft (especially Aerodynes), that we can drive, keep, and customize.

What RPG's have you played that include vehicles besides Fallout 2? Your idea fits more with Grand Theft Auto than an RPG game.

Edit: You shouldn't think of this as a Sandbox game but rather an open-world RPG.

What RPG's have you played that include vehicles besides Fallout 2? Your idea fits more with Grand Theft Auto than an RPG game.

Edit: You shouldn't think of this as a Sandbox game but rather an open-world RPG.

An open world game in a near future setting that doesn't have drivable vehicles has failed before it even loads the start screen.

And grand theft auto and it's ilk is far closer to the Cyberpunk 2020 experience than any "rpg" video game out there.

An open world game in a near future setting that doesn't have drivable vehicles has failed before it even loads the start screen.

And grand theft auto and it's ilk is far closer to the Cyberpunk 2020 experience than any "rpg" video game out there.

Every time you say this, I fear for the disappointment that will hit you like a tank when you see that GTA and its ilk are not what CDPR is striving for. You should start petitioning Rockstar for your Cyberpunk game because you aren't going to get it here.

Top Bottom