In-game Veterans

+
After bug fixes and such, I wonder if it would be possible to implement something like being able to choose how much money you can give the homeless vets in game. I think it would be kinda cool. :) If there is a thread for this, I apologize.

There was ONE beggar you could give money to, I was then surprised it was just a one and done and the other beggars just gave you sassy LIP when you tried to give them money. :rolleyes:

There needs to be much more to spend you money on in this game. And I mean more sperate interesting things! Spending 10000 eddies on components to upgrade your weapon plus 10 damage is annoying! I wish they made you pay rent. Say you miss rent one week then you get nasty email letters and a building manager with body guards comes to your door to harass you once in a while. This would give you more motivation to get out of bed and make some $!

Last edited:
There was ONE beggar you could give money to, I was then surprised it was just a one and done and the other beggars just gave you sassy LIP when you tried to give them money. :rolleyes:
Eh? I've given money to beggars/veterans all over the city. They all answered with "Knew I saw good in you!"
Post automatically merged:

After bug fixes and such, I wonder if it would be possible to implement something like being able to choose how much money you can give the homeless vets in game.
I had a similar thought when I did it. I thought since we could choose how much to give Garry, we'd be able to choose how much to give the others. But I don't really care all the much since it's so inconsequential.

Eh? I've given money to beggars/veterans all over the city. They all answered with "Knew I saw good in you!"

I had a similar thought when I did it. I thought since we could choose how much to give Garry, we'd be able to choose how much to give the others. But I don't really care all the much since it's so inconsequential.
True, true. Was just a passing thought I had when giving one some cash. :)

That is a strange bug then, well I rather have that bug than some of the really bad ones I hear people have.

Top Bottom