In the quest "Second Conflict" cant progress

+
at the part of "Second Conflict" where you have to "Leave the Totentanz." but i leave and nothing happens, am i doing something wrong or is the game just broken?

This is also happening to me. Had no problem getting into the room and talking with Nancy etc, but she dissapeared on the way to the elevator and no enemies appeared. Now, the objective pointer is stuck on the elevator entrance and the "leave the Totentanz" message but it doesnt register me leaving and Nancy is nowhere to be seen.

This is different from the no Dum Dum bug and i dont think it would even be fixed by the "call from all foods" workaround. I've put a lotof game hours since then and i only have this questline pending before going into the point of no return.

Something tells me this wont be fixed, since the only way to fix it would be to reset the mission and fix the problem, but for the ones like me who are locked in the middle of it i dont see how they will fix it. This is annoying and game breaking and really makes me regret having paid for this game.

I had a similar issue. I went into the bar peacefully, and had a peaceful convo with Brick(saved him early). When it was time to go Bes bugged out, and I got the leave the bar part of the quest. I ended up running around the bar to every nook and cranny I could. Eventually I left and she was at her car? Finished that part then I got the "Call Kerry" objective. He won't answer his phone. I went to his place He's stuck vertically in his bed, and I can't interact with him... This is the last quest I have left to do.

at the part of "Second Conflict" where you have to "Leave the Totentanz." but i leave and nothing happens, am i doing something wrong or is the game just broken?
If you are okay with modding, i fixed this with flying mod. Flew through an upstairs window from outside and the mission path changed.

Top Bottom