'In time' movie

+
'In time' movie

Well, I've just watched the movie and I must say I'm very impressed with the whole idea of the time as the currency you pay for everything. Movie itself maybe is not a state of art but the main theme makes you think about your time in real life and it's so cool. To those who didnt see it yet I DEFFINITELY reccomend it! Please leave your comments and thoughts about it! :)

It was a fun popcorn movie, but FFS. Plot holes you could fly a ZEPPELIN through.

I mean, yes, fine; I get the whole correlation of "time is money," it's implication that we're trading away our life for currency, yadda yadda yadda. I like how time is so precious, and getting from Point A to Point B is very important, yet everyone has forgotten how to build bicycles? Rollerskates? Skateboards? wtfux.

Also, I like that they've figured out how to harvest time from people, they can STORE and TRANSMIT time, but they can't figure out how to DUPLICATE more time. -__-

the film as a whole is not that great but yeah very interesting concepts despite many complications it possesses. I came across a topic for currency if not money and this film came to my mind

It was a fun popcorn movie, but FFS. Plot holes you could fly a ZEPPELIN through.

FFS?

I agree about plot holes... 1. How did it all started? Well if the whole plot revolves around the theme it would be kinda nice to know how has it all started and how does it work actually so point -> 2. Mechanism/Cybernetics explanation( how does it come that when the clock goes: 000:00:0... u die...?

I mean, yes, fine; I get the whole correlation of "time is money," it's implication that we're trading away our life for currency, yadda yadda yadda. I like how time is so precious, and getting from Point A to Point B is very important, yet everyone has forgotten how to build bicycles? Rollerskates? Skateboards? wtfux.

Hahaha Great point man! During the movie I didnt notice that and I think the majority of the audience do not coz there is some actions and its quite entertaining but YEAH thats just stupid...

Also, I like that they've figured out how to harvest time from people, they can STORE and TRANSMIT time, but they can't figure out how to DUPLICATE more time. -__-

Hmmm yeah it is also a bit sketchy however it seems that that the whole point of the movie is that that future is a dystopian image of a pretty much orwellesque society in which the flow of time is strictly controlled by the timekeepers/gov so ... yeah that would explain I guess...

isabel12

Movies inspire people to get out and see the world, experience new cultures, try new foods and find new romances. "The Beach" is my favorite movie which is about travel. Richard travels to Thailand and finds himself in possession of a strange map. Rumours state that it leads to a solitary beach paradise, a tropical bliss - excited and intrigued, he sets out to find it.

For Fucks Sake.

We -can- swear here, for Fuck's sake.
Woah! Even CDPR forums are so mature and gritty! :p

Bit of topic but time is really important to me in MMOs. That is why I kind of hate raids because of the waiting and helping other people to do something I've already done myself. I've got my own missions to do dammit!

Whew. Close one for me.

Can we get a three day ban for Death, there? I'd say 229 is correct - he's in open defiance of rule # 414.

Top Bottom