"In Wolf's Clothing" quest bug (possibly quest breaking bug)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

While doing the quest in Skellige Isles I obtained an item called "Cursed Fang" which is used to cure Morkvarg. Every time I defeat him and talk to him with the item I never get the option to use it, and when I check my quest items it is just gone. Unless I am missing something I am pretty sure I just need to speak to him with the item in my inventory. I made sure to go back in a checkpoint so I can possibly finish it.

If you need screenshots or possible video just let me. Cheers!

I did the same quest about an hour ago. Got the "Cursed Fang" from the guy at the harbor, then went to Morkvargs cave (the one where he spoke with his dead friend), defeated him again, then spoke to him and used it. No bugs. Maybe a video of you doing the quest would help... so I can see if you do something different than me.

I had the exact same problem . You are not supposed to kill the dude at the harbor where you got the fang from . Talk to him and he will explain how to use the fang.
Even though the game offers you to kill him, it breaks the quest and cant be finished anymore.

I killed the guy at the harbor... Damn it. Do not have a checkpoint I can go back to so unless a fix comes out for the game I will just have to live without finishing it.

It`s not a bug - there are two options.
1. Dont attack guy at harbour - talk to him instead, then he will tell you about fang and after that you can kill him and still use fang.
2. Defeat werewolf, pick up his meat and next time feed him with his own flesh.

After he will become human you can kill him straight ahead or get a reward and choos to let him walk, and when dialogue will end attack him straight away. You`ll get two rewards then.

Encountered also a bug in the questline.. I already lifted the curse, then went to priestess, got the reward. Then took the quest from the bulletin board with Morkward and it tells me to go to the priestess again, but the only Dialog Option is to say "bywaj"

While doing the quest in Skellige Isles I obtained an item called "Cursed Fang" which is used to cure Morkvarg. Every time I defeat him and talk to him with the item I never get the option to use it, and when I check my quest items it is just gone. Unless I am missing something I am pretty sure I just need to speak to him with the item in my inventory. I made sure to go back in a checkpoint so I can possibly finish it.

If you need screenshots or possible video just let me. Cheers!
I figured it out, feed him his own meat you loot from his corpse after killing him a previous time, go to (Feed him) then Quest items, the meat should be the only thing that shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom