Incorporated - Cyberpunk Tv Serie [off topic]

+
Incorporated - Cyberpunk Tv Serie [off topic]

Last edited:
Watched the first episode, it's far away from being groundbreaking, it uses the kinda usual clichés (in a good way tho), but for a syfy show, it's pretty cool, the setting and the tone are here (I think some guys from Dredd worked on it, there are some touch here and there), I enjoyed the first episode, we'll see how well it does on the long run. It has a kinda "Johnny Mnemonic" vibe to it that I find pretty cool.

Last edited:
At least SyFy series look less like SyFy productions these days. I haven't got around to watching the expanse, but some say it's pretty cool. I tried Dark Matter, watched the first episode because it looked like a cyberpunkier Babylon 5... but instead it's a duller Star Trek Voyager with nameless, amnesic, cliched protagonists that barely leave the set of the spaceship. Pass, But this? I know I'll try to watch it.
I'm currently watching the Swedish Real Humans. It's good but veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow. I don't want to just quit it, so I hope it pays off.

Decatonkeil;n7100560 said:
I'm currently watching the Swedish Real Humans. It's good but veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow. I don't want to just quit it, so I hope it pays off.

Ah, yes, Real humans is an amazing show, I loved it!
You'll have to wait for 2,3 Seasons to pass before the shit start to hit the fan, but it's brillantly made :D

Ive been rewatching Total Recall 2070 i can definitely go for more cyberpunk. cyberpunk is really making a comeback!

its too clean looking. its too muc ikea not enough cyberPUNK.

Last edited:
animalfather;n7110810 said:
its too clean looking. its too muc ikea not enough cyberPUNK.

The "ikea" side limits to the corporate (green) zones, the combat zones (red zones) are much closer to classic cyberpunk.

would have been a good show if we saw the greyzone instead of the green zone. looked far more interesting and cyberpunk. but tv execs arent known for their intelligence.

Oh I think they're smart enough ... just out of touch with their audience. They seem to think THEY should decide what the public watches rather then their customers deciding what they like.

Top Bottom