[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
Ranking point does not calculate correctly after wins

Hello, from the last few days i won like 7 out of 10 games, but i didnt get any points for like 4 of the wins. I am at 3660 i won +30 points and then after the next win i am again at 3660. If it was for like 1 game fine, but like every second game.... really annoying.

Even know i played 2 games 2 wins and it was the same thing, from the first i got the points, but nothing from the second.

The rank number display is buggy, however it still tracks your ranking correctly, it's just not in sync sometimes. At least this is what I experienced.

It is definitely not tracking correctly. I have it last few days every time, wining 6 games and getting points only for 3, and on the next day i start with the same mmr that i 'finished' last day. If it was just out of sync for the current day i should have been over 3700mmr i am still 3666 and i have passed 3700 3 times already and i did not receive the 7 kegs reward for rank 18.

Last edited:
MMR question

So since casual mode is horribly, terribly, unplayably broken, I've been playing only ranked. As I beat opponents, my score goes up. Fairly easy to understand. After the match,I see my new score, and the score required to move to the next rank. So then I beat a guy, my new score actually exceeds the score required for the next rank,but no rank up. So I check the leaderboard, and my current score is not what was shown after the last match. I only first noticed when I didn't rank up, but now I see it's every match. You're score posted after the win is not your score. Someone please explain this to me. I'll freely admit I can't figure this one out on my own.

It's a bug they need to fix, the mmr you have before you visually gain the points is the one you actually have.

And ranked is just less broken than casual :p

im having the same issue. Do i stop playing till this is fixed ? my mmr is varying and points not getting added

Attachments

• Untitled.png.jpg
    Untitled.png.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
No Title

It must be a visual bug. The score on the leaderboard is correct, at the end of the match often incorrect. I had before the match 3346 MMR. I won (+44 MMR) result: 3390 MMR. And the screen after the match:

Attachments

• photo161081.jpg
    photo161081.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 60
4 out of 12 matches "don't count" for ranked

I know this is a connection sync issue, but today I just kept playing OVER and OVER to reach a rank and the game wouldn't let me rank up, even if I had 3200 points and I needed 3100.
Then I just logged in again and I was back at 3020. This happened twice!
It's extremely frustrating to play a game to get to a certain milestone and the game just keeps resetting itself. How long until this is fixed?

And I know this is not due to my connection - I have no packet loss and my ping is great, plus I have an optic wire = fast connection.

Graephen thread merged

It's usually only a visual bug. You can find your correct MMR when visiting the leaderboard. Regardless, the issue is known and CDPR is working towards a solution.

This issue concerns not only ranking, but also levels. At the end of round it showed me that I've reached next level, but nothing changed in the main menu, and only after another game did the level actually update and I got a reward.
Quite irritating, cause I can't trust the numbers, they are all over the place. Also in the rewards section > daily = shows incorrect data when a new day begins, it shows what was yesterday and doesn't update(reset) properly.

Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Hello
Few issue but onemain:
I start my rank games when I get lv10 and after winning one game I jump into 5 rank tier(600+) and I get my rewards (100 meteorite powder) but I do not received rewards for previous tiers... If I would know I would loose my 1st games to get this 2 kegs and 50 scraps.
It's crucial for low level players like me (who just start and do not spend on kegs yet) to get from Your rewards as much as we can and to be more competitive with all other who play here longer (more daily rewards and higher lv).
It's error or it will stay like it? Could I get my missing rewards?

Also it's still annoying that all rewards (daily rounds, leveling, mrr rank) come with one match delay. It was reported a lot of times but we still need spend more time (to play next game to get this rewards). I do not know if rewards will be get to us if we will go away from game but I suspect we don't.
Also it still an issue when after winning game it say that I go to next mrr rank (lv7 f.ex) and show my points but when I check my points there is less than it show just seconds before and Im still in previus tier.

Many Thanks

Not gaining a rank despite having the points

I don't understand what happens with my ranked changes at all. At the end of the game I just won, I'd earned 40 points and this takes my Rank 12 account to 2268 points. To the right of this, it has rank 13 and the number 2250 indicating that this is the number of points you need to attain rank 13. Except I don't rank up. Then the next game I lose and although it says -8 ranked points, suddenly my points are down to 2204 (or similar).

I have had other problems with ranking in the past. I couldn't unlock ranked at all for ages because although I reached rank 10 and it said 'level up', after leaving the screen and going back to the main menu it still said rank 9. In fact I had to 'rank up' a 3 further times before it eventually rewarded me with the rank and unlocked ranked game mode.

So I'm really really confused and wondered if anyone can explain what might be happening. Is this a bug or am I just confused.

Thanks

HenryBukowski thread merged

Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Level'd up and then was lowered back to the previous level

Just as the title says, I leveled up and then after closing out of the multiplayer match recap screen I went back to my previous level.

Top Bottom