[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
Sgschultz thread merged

Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

OMG what is this?

OK it is stress full enough to play this match for rank and later it shows i didn't get enough points to up rank?
I am 100% sure i was supposed to go rank up and now this.I am so disapointed

Attachments

• photo162761.png
    photo162761.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 36
Unfortunately that's an old problem that has been going on for weeks now:
The ranked numbers you get after the match are incorrect. Check the leader board to see your real MMR.
Chances are you'll need at least one more win to rank up.

no this was my real MMR i was 10 points away from rank 17 and i won but nothing happened,but now it doesn't matter i played one more game and i lost who knows when will i get back up.don't feel like playing anymore is too stressfull

Several times I had an even bigger difference than 30 points, so I totally get your frustration.
But I'm sure it will be fixed at some point.

Can anyone explain the ranking (numbers) to me?

I keep wondering why the numbers on the leaderboard always greatly differ from the numbers I get after my ranked game. My very last game as an example. I won the match, got my reward and it said I had 2810 points. Which should get me to the next rank. When I look up the leaderboards, I have only 2769 points, which is WAY different.

Sometimes it also feels as if I only get minus when I lose, but no plus points when I win. :(

Is this a known bug and how can I figure out my real points number?
Do we just have to live with a bugged system while in beta?

Yes it's a known bug that it shows wrong numbers. You can go to leaderboard after every match, it's the right number there. I'm pretty sure they're working on fixing this.

[BUG] MMR display isn't accurate or I am not getting MMR for wins

I am just shy of 3100 MMR. I have won several games that, after each win, supposedly puts me past 3100. Ie I'm at 3070 and I win 33 points. Or 31 points. And it never updates my rank to 16. This has happened multiple times. I haven't gotten the kegs or anything. I'll try to sreenshot it but its late and i'm too annoyed by this.

fort-hobo;n9266671 said:
I am just shy of 3100 MMR. I have won several games that, after each win, supposedly puts me past 3100. Ie I'm at 3070 and I win 33 points. Or 31 points. And it never updates my rank to 16. This has happened multiple times. I haven't gotten the kegs or anything. I'll try to sreenshot it but its late and i'm too annoyed by this.

It's a known bug. Something similar happens with daily "rounds" and theres a glitch in rewards tab as well. Dont you worry. Just win a few more games and you'll get your rank.

No Title

I did play closed Beta and I'm not sure if it occurred then. I'm no expert, but I'm assuming the game client is failing to send/ receive the updated information to/from the game server. Perhaps the servers can't keep up with the extra amount of players that joined when the game went into Open Beta. For me, I'm always 1 game behind with experience/ rewards (as shown below). Here, I gained about 45 points putting me past the 1100 mark, but I won't get the credit/ reward until after I play one more game. The same holds true for levels. If I hit the mark to level up, I'll simply level up NEXT game.

PC windows 7
no game add-ons
comcast xfinity

Attachments

• photo163541.jpg
    photo163541.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 30
NachoExtremo;n9267511 said:
I did play closed Beta and I'm not sure if it occurred then. I'm no expert, but I'm assuming the game client is failing to send/ receive the updated information to/from the game server. Perhaps the servers can't keep up with the extra amount of players that joined when the game went into Open Beta. For me, I'm always 1 game behind with experience/ rewards (as shown below). Here, I gained about 45 points putting me past the 1100 mark, but I won't get the credit/ reward until after I play one more game. The same holds true for levels. If I hit the mark to level up, I'll simply level up NEXT game.

PC windows 7
no game add-ons
comcast xfinity

SigilFey;n9196711 said:
Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Level up, ranking up rewards are not shown to me.

I am playing in ps4 but started to play on pc. When i am leveling up, the game doesn't show me the rewards but i am still getting it. I know in ps4 it is showing me. I didn't skip to click close. i just let animation finish but still not showing me my rewards. But daily rewards it is showing me.

Where did my Ranking Points go?

So I decided to play a ranked match again - 4038 Points - won against a novice?! (why did i match against a novice anyway??) - in post-game-screen the ranked section didn't load and i didn't get any points?!
I tried again - lost the game - lost 22 points - now at 4016 like the game I won didn't even happen.
It's not like I really care for those ranked points I could've gotten but I wonder what happened to them?

Top Bottom