[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
Fake Rank 20 bug

So I finally got to rank 19 last night.
Got the rewards ..played 3 games ftw
on the 3rd win.. this happened

Gave me the rank 20 emblem and calculated my mmr to over rank 21.. and gave me 250 scraps
lol

now after leaving this screen...I still was rank 19 and MMR was correct..but got the added bonus of the 250 free scraps..

Not adding mmr after winning in ranked (no visual bug)

Oh comme on its retarded as hell. Game do not add mmr in ranked. Finally i catched it with proof. I won last game 2-0, there was everything showing ok. Here is proof from gwent tracker :
http://imgur.com/a/Ub1eW
I get a bit less then 20mmr for that win, i checked ranking no points added, but Gwent Tracker in main menu where it show how much exp we miss to next level and how much mmr to next rank showed correctly that i should miss less then 223 to 21rank (4500mmr to 21rank).
And here what it shows me still in game :
http://imgur.com/a/sKtFV
I got still 4277 mmr and last win (showed in first image as green win) didnt added.
That sucks

EDIT: And i restarted game, still missing 223mmr to next rank and now gwent tracker updated that i still miss 223, so after that win i didnt get around 20 mmr.

EDIT 2 : I will add one more screenshot to show it more visible :
http://imgur.com/a/ZBM7I
As you can see at 4277 mmr there was no mmr added for win. And no it wasn't 0 for win, it was around 13-18 mmr added not sure, and gwent tracker added that mmr as i wrote earlier.
Some1 from CDPR should investigate why and when that bug happen, you can check my account of course and see there should be 13-18 mmr increase but game didn't added that

Last edited:
Kingoko thread merged

It's still most likely a visual bug. Gwent Tracker isn't the final truth. The only true information is your leaderboard score. Remember that number and next time you win or lose check if your MMR has been updated properly on the leaderboards.

Edited and added 3rd screenshot that should explain all, and yea i know exactly visual bug, this time it wasn't that, all animation of crown, exp added and mmr added was animated and shown ok.

It will be good if some1 from CDPR check my account to verify and find why and when that bug happened. Also i'm sure that this match ended by opponent forfeiting at the very end, also prevoius match opponent at the very end of match when he was sure he lose, he disconnected from net - i had an information : connection was lost opponent side, maybe that have some impact too. Maybe one of those opponents used some hacks or whatever lol

Last edited:
Kingoko;n9371331 said:
It will be good if some1 from CDPR check my account to verify and find why and when that bug happened.

It seems to be a one time thing. Like I've said, the visuals might have been bugged and, because of that, Gwent Tracker might have recorded it wrong. Regardless, if you want to verify it 100%, then the only way is to directly contact CDPR and ask them to look into things.

Is there anyway to determine if someone had the required mmr to qualify for the new ladder for next season, but was not aware of it due to an incorrect mmr being displayed in game?

I ask because I was very close to 4200 yesterday, but lost a match. I then stopped play and came back later, to find my mmr had increased by an amount that would have had me at 4200 or above had I not played the last match. I would not have played the match if my mmr had been displayed at 4200 or above.

It's also quite possible, due to the changes in mmr that were happening often the last few days (losing mmr for wins and such) that I was perhaps never above 4200, but it would be nice to know if I could confirm it one way or another.

I'll be quite dismayed if I was above the threshold, and lost it due to an error outside my control, as I'm not that close anymore.

Thanks.

gulox2;n9377501 said:
I'll be quite dismayed if I was above the threshold, and lost it due to an error outside my control, as I'm not that close anymore.

You'll need to have 4200 MMR when the season ends. If you dropped below that amount then you won't be able to enter the pro-ladder unless you already have attained rank 20.

What I meant was that if I had 4200+ mmr, but was not aware due to an incorrect mmr being displayed at the time, I would not have played any further in ranked play.

In my example, my displayed mmr was at 4184, I then lost a match and was at a displayed mmr of 4154. After logging out of the game, and reentering at a later time, my displayed mmr was at 4172. This was on the leader boards, and not via the tracker I use.

While I have no way of proving that this mmr increase was mmr that was not being displayed before the loss in question, it struck me as strange to have an increase of mmr when my last game was a loss. Either the system recalibrated the number of points I was supposed to lose or was making an adjustment from a previous deviation.

If it was the former, so be it; frustrating, but it is what it is. However, I can't say if it is the former or the latter, and if it was the case that I was at 4200 unknowingly, then I would be doubly frustrated.

I'm just curious to know if there's anyway to determine which scenario happened (or if it's even something else entirely). If I truly was above 4200, and knowingly played a match and lost, I wouldn't bring it up at all.

Every single Time I leveled this happened to me both with MMR and with Levels. Every time I leveled I didn't get a reward and had to have 2-3 matches before it registered and it frequently would display the wrong rating value as well. As a result of this happening over and over again I was required to play many many more wins in matchmaking over several ranks to get the benefits. Very frustrating and potentially cost me ranking at the end of the season if i'm correct. To be specific I lost the 6 Kegs for Rank 16 right before the season ended as well as the season bonus for that rank as well. Is there any way to get those rewards back? I realize we are in open beta and it is in testing stages but thats a lot of kegs for the players with small collections. I imagine anyone else in the same scenario would be wondering too. I did save some screenshots if it helps. Some other bugs were tied to this as well but I'll need to post in another thread for that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom