Increase draw distance and other settings?

+
I know most people are having performance issues, but I'm having quality issues. In particular, things at a distance. Even with graphics at max in all settings, objects at a distance (and it's actually a pretty close distance) either don't appear, or appear in low-poly, low-detail forms. And they stay that way until I move closer, like they're not even trying to load the better quality. And then they devolve when I move away.

Walking backwards in this game is a great way to watch all the pretty things turn from high level detail into very low level detail. It's extremely noticeable.

I saw a mod that attempted to increase draw distance by editing an ini but figuring out a value to adjust to is trial and error and some values actually caused some things to disappear completely.

But that's just someone's guess of how to increase draw distance, working through trial and error and guesswork. I'm hoping that by posting here on the official forum for the game, maybe some developer will take note and either offer a "correct" or "best method" approach for modding the game to up the graphics, or strongly consider adding official settings for them in the game in a patch.

Thanks!

Edit - I thought I was posting this in the PC subforum, if a moderator wants to move it there that'd be appreciated. Thanks!

They have to rethink priorities if this is their art of graphic design.
Hope this is a bug, because i give not much about fancy realistic ray traced moonshine when some lights and shadows disappear completely if i move back 5 meter.

Not my video but shows the issue very good.

Top Bottom