Increased Lod

+
Mezziaz;n10956905 said:
Yeah, that mod doesn't touch any of the proxies so should be no problem running both.

And it will be compatible with the mod ... No, I'm kidding. Thank you

No Title

Attachments

• photo210365.jpg
    photo210365.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 80
No Title

Boats were reworked, and all missing masts and sails were fixed. Proxy masts/sails apparently were glitched in vanilla and none of the boats have them, Nitpicker's Patch doesn't fix this. Also fixed some invisible boat proxies.

Attachments

• photo210701.jpg
    photo210701.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
  • photo210704.jpg
    photo210704.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I've been waiting for three years for this to be released. Im so glad it might actually happen sometime soon. Hopefully. Would it be possible to get a WIP release. Even just getting what the screenshots show would change the game dramatically for me.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

I hope development of this mod hasn't stopped due to some unforeseen issues...

Lurking here almost exclusively for this mod. I'd take it even in a totally broken state as long as it allows me to take the odd screenshot before it crashes.

(my gpu broke pls help)
gonna take a wild guess here but did you try to edit envs?
cause statistics show thats #1 reason for broken gpus among witcher 3 modders. i would just stray away from it and instead leave it to experts. They developed some special strategies to edit envs like they surf the ways without breaking them.

I also thought about setting up some patreon to get new gpu but I would feel kinda bad.

Well, if you do decide to do that, please remember that Patreon links in forum posts fall under advertising, and therefore are not allowed.
Thank you.

*flies off into the distance*

Top Bottom