Infinite Berzerk but no Berzerk benefits

+
So I am playing a character that very heavily relies on Berzerk to be playable and I am now experiencing an issue where Berzerk is "active" with no timer or Berzerk effects.

Things I have tried:
Save and reload
Turn Xbox off and back on
Removing the Berzerk cyberware exiting the clinic then going back in and reinstall it.

It happened after completing the Voodoo boys quest where you play through a memory of Johnny. I accidentally activated berzerk while in the memory and we'll it hasn't turned off since but I'm not getting any of its benefits besides super hero landing. Which super hero landing is not very fun to play with when you are traveling or exploring night city, many a poor NPC have lost their lives due to this glitch.

Are there any fixes or is this character just going to need to be scrapped?

Weird and very annoying :(
You can try :
Try to clear your Xbox Cache

Install another Bersek (other rarity) and launch it (maybe a new "timer" will appear).
Install a sandvistant (if you can) and launch it.

Or final idea (but I don't believe that to much), uninstall your beserk, try to complete a GIG or Quest without, try to sleep in your apartment. And finally reinstall it.

If nothing help and you have not a save before "Transmission", I'm afraid you will be stuck with this bug until a fix (in futur patch).

But anyway, you can report this problem to CDPR support > Here ;)

Are there any fixes or is this character just going to need to be scrapped?
Reloading to a point before the issue began to occur is also a possibility. Sounds as if something may be caught in the save-state of the game.

Also, I'll second the recommendation to send it into CDPR. Sounds as if you can identify what you did to trigger it, and that's a big step in being able to squish the bug.

Top Bottom