Infinite Loading screen on the end of King's Gambit - After chasing Arnvald (1.03)

+
Infinite Loading screen on the end of King's Gambit - After chasing Arnvald (1.03)

I know this has been posted a few times but this is still not fixed.

On ps4 with the latest patch (1.03) at the end of King's Gambit after chasing Arnvald and hearing him confess. Once it has been decided to return so everyone can hear him, the game goes into an infinite loading screen. Tried replaying this quest from an earlier save point 10 times and each ended with the infinite loading screen. I also tried keeping the ps4 on with this infinite load screen for 2+ hours to see if anything would happen, nothing did.

This is a high priority bug, cannot complete main quest. This is very disappointing; I am surprised such a showstopper bug can make into a public release of the game.

Hi guys from CD Project Red,

I faced the exactly same problem today. The loading screen doesn't disappear even after a long time waiting. Please provide some Bugfix soon. Thanks!

They know that allready, i reoported this issue more then a week ago, few days befor 1.03 is coming.

I play now with a safe game befor entering the castle, so i grind a little bit or search for POI´s. or make the tresurehunt quests for my lvl befor they fix that.

but 1.03 is graphical worse then 1.01 and no realy a perfomance push...

Hi aimlock,

you're a lucky guy having a working safe game. Unfortunately I'm "trapped" now in Ard Skelling. I would be glad, if I could continue with some other quests but I cannot leave this f... castle anymore. The main gate is closed and there is also no way getting out into open landscape. I hope that this extremely annoying bug will be fixed soon. Otherwise I have to load a very old safe game which I stored about 40 hours ago...:wallbash:

Hi aimlock,

you're a lucky guy having a working safe game. Unfortunately I'm "trapped" now in Ard Skelling. I would be glad, if I could continue with some other quests but I cannot leave this f... castle anymore. The main gate is closed and there is also no way getting out into open landscape. I hope that this extremely annoying bug will be fixed soon. Otherwise I have to load a very old safe game which I stored about 40 hours ago...:wallbash:

Exactly my situation. I read somewhere that CDProjekt wrote via Twitter that they know about this problem.
So I hope they get it fixed soon...

Same problem its very frustrating i cannot complete the quest screw the secondary but its mixed with the main quest PLEASE FIX

Hi aimlock,

Oh sh.... !!!

u dont have any auto-save befor the castle? realy? ...i cant belive this, cause the game is alwas saving wehn ending a quests or fast traveling some where ( for second i guess so), or when u find a POI ......

so 40 hours u need to switch of the console for a few times cause u cant play 40 hours without making a stop. so there is a safe game somewhere.

but any way we need to wait and hope the DEVs will fix that, and bring us back the wunderfull graphics from 1.01.......

Same here, blocked inside castle. I can get back to the quest where i'm helping cyrus but, unfortunately, i won't, i payed and i want to play like all the normal people in this world. So they must fix this asap. it's like having no respect for their clients, games have to be tested before get to the market. I don't fucking mind about the 20000 bugs that are in this game but if these bugs start to blocking me from play the game, then, sorry but no, can't accept this.

Yes, i have the same problem to at the exact mission. Tried all the fixes posted on the web but none had worked and because of that i can't play on my ps4. Please fix this problem with your next pach CD Project, because i can't play this beautiful game.

Top Bottom