[INFO] some "dates" for balance changes and new leaders release

+

Lexor

Forum veteran
Quote from reddit:

- Some balance tweaks and changes we highlighted in the stream are coming sometime next week (of course if all goes well with certification)
- New leaders are coming closer to the end of January (also treat this as a placeholder date, but that is our goal)

source

Last edited by a moderator:
In reddit, makes sense :rolleyes:

And new leaders coming in the middle of a season and not at the begining of it, like what?

_Kili_

Forum regular
I don't think it can get anymore placeholder than "closer to the end of January" xD
Whats next? "New content is coming - or maybe not, you'll get it when we get to it"

Nerys

Forum regular
The only thing they said on last stream was that there will be patch in January and 0 exact dates so I don't know what is the problem for some people.

Is it too difficult to understand that there was Holiday/Christmas period and probably on one was working on the game?

And new leaders coming in the middle of a season and not at the begining of it, like what?
End of January is not middle of the season as far as I know. They'll probably release them during the short period in between two seasons.

Top Bottom