Inn at the crossroads bug

+
Inn at the crossroads bug

So after the quest (inn at the crossroads ) where you can choose between buy them a drink / tell them you a witcher / or fuck off

I told the barons men that Im a witcher ... so the situation got handled peacefully
When I entered barons castle though , I got attacked for no reason by barons man which I then killed ...->castle gates were shut and they wouldnt let me in ...
They told me "they heard what happened at the in at the crossroads" .. which doesnt make sense :D .. nothing happend there...

I had multiple playthroughs on which I choose "iam a witcher" and that never happend to me before .... I always was allowed to walk through the gates peacefully...

The one thing I did though was pressing E Button to the barons man sitting at the table once or twice since I wanted try if I could talk to them afterwards ... they just said "youre pale" or smth like that ...

I didnt kill the men ... but this is what they were saying at the gates ,,,, ( as far as I know this is only supposed to happen if you really kill them right ? I have the whole thing recorded ... because Iam recording my playthrough :D ..

Last edited:
Top Bottom