Inn storage space DLC needed yesterday!

+
Inn storage space DLC needed yesterday!

Where is the inn storage space we had in Witcher 1&2? I don't want to carry around 3 sets of full witcher armor even if I have 160 weight on Roach, need that to loot every thing thats not nailed down. Also I don't need to carry around 200 water, 400 bred and so on too. Don't want to sell it as you might need to use it later.

Totally agree.
And some things are just mementos - we don't need to keep it, don't want to sell either.
Some kind of permanent storage place is defifnetely needed.

The worst part is that you get all of these highly customized "Relic" swords from quests and whatnot, and you're forced to sell them because you don't have room for them. They put all of this effort into giving custom names and designs to all of these swords and you just sell them to a merchant for some crowns and never use them. lol.

The worst part is that you get all of these highly customized "Relic" swords from quests and whatnot, and you're forced to sell them because you don't have room for them. They put all of this effort into giving custom names and designs to all of these swords and you just sell them to a merchant for some crowns and never use them. lol.

Or dismantle them and produce other swords from them.

But yeah I really would have liked to keep all the Relic unique swords. I'm sad I couldn't. I could have with the mod I'm using but that's a lot of swords.

. Also I don't need to carry around 200 water, 400 bred and so on too. Don't want to sell it as you might need to use it later.

You won't need it so sell it. You don't need more storage. If you do they have a TV show for you. It's called Hoarders.

Top Bottom