Innovative game features in CP '77 [New Interview with CDPR]

+
That is a pretty subtle title that spider gave it - I wonder if I should change it? Something like 'HEY! WE HAVE SOME NEWS ABOUT THE GAME!"

You know Dragonbird I am such a subtle guy...

Topic's title changed. The reson why I did not hyped it so much was that actually apart from "DYNAMIC DIALOGUE" thing it's nothing new or unknown. Rest is kinda obvious.

I would really love to see something from CDPR about the game before the New Year but I think that there are barely in the midlle of some veeery conceptual stuff in terms of designs of the World, story as well as in terms of making new tools and graphics- shaders, effects, textures etc. so its veeery early stage.

IDK why but it has only changed in the first post not on the threads list...

Sard thanks for the red point and not appreciating it... It is like it's like like.... Ehh nevermind. :///

Last edited:
Hey I'm subtle too!
So is a baseball bat to the face compared to say an 18-wheeeler hitting you at 90 mph.

Hey I'm subtle too!
So is a baseball bat to the face compared to say an 18-wheeeler hitting you at 90 mph.

18 wheeler...Hmm letme think.. its 9 wheels a side right? Well no... It is not... It is pretty much f*ckin worse than a baseball bat to the face.

EDIT: However, after some serious thinking it over... It depends on who swings the baseball bat and does one posses augmentation, say something like this:

Last edited:
Yeah saw a blurb on this, and it might be practical because it's just a load bearing exoskeleton not a set of "battledress" so it doesn't weight that much. Tho probably without the fancy "Aliens" style weapons rig, be pretty hard to dive for cover with that on the front.

Top Bottom