Input delay

+
Been having input delay issues, gives me a headache, makes the game almost unplayable for me on keyboard and mouse.
I have an:
i7 8700
48gb 2400mhz ram
2080 ti

I have turned off v-sync, played in full screen mode, turned off aim assist, changed the response curve to raw and everything related to controller settings to 0. Even changed the .exe file to "disable full screen optimisation", run the application in administration mode and in the high dpi settings to use "system (enhanced)"

Im still receiving input delay on lower fps it is way more noticeable but on higher fps its less noticeable but definitely still there.

Im hoping there is a solution out there but ultimately just want the devs to fix this issue, im not the only who has noticed input delay, a few mates of mine who are also really sensitive to input delay has the same issue, as well as a big fps streamer has noticed it as well.

Having the same issue, tried exactly the same settings, nothing helped, its unplayable for a person, who grew up in fast paced shooter games. Even if I somehow land my crosshair on the target's head I cannot controll the recoil.

Yeah, i go to flick to the head and i over compensate because i notice how slow its taking then i try to micro adjust to the head but i keep over compensating because of the input delay. So what im doing in gun fights is actually just very slowly aiming to the head making sure its right on there and it makes the game not enjoyable, because i have to constantly slowly aim and take some damage because of it. I really want to enjoy the game but its making it very difficult

Top Bottom