Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

+
nvm, i am receiving it, just didnt realize that.

I am already saving RPs for the next seasonal, so when its starts i always have all the rps i need

I'm also getting 4 RP per Journey level post-100.

And now I'm not... I only got 2 RP for level 121 -> 122 today.

Ended my last session with no RP. I logged in today, got 1 RP from the daily login reward, won a game and leveled up for 2 RP (3 total). There's definitely no mistaking it when your total after leveling up is less than 4 RP. :p

Did something change today with RP rewards?

It is only 2 per level and for this they have time to fix it. :disapprove:

If someone had planned to reach a certain amount of keys, they would only need to play twice ... simple.:beer:

The grinding system of this journey gets more and more interesting....

1599785912580.png

1599785940529.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/ipgucx

Last edited:
It is only 2 per level and for this if they have time to fix it. :disapprove:

If someone had planned to reach a certain amount of keys, they would only need to play twice ... simple.:beer:

The grinding system of this journey gets more and more interesting....

View attachment 11059262

View attachment 11059265

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/ipgucx
Well, that's unfortunate. I guess there's no longer any reason for me to buy the Premium pass for future Journeys. The extra Reward Points are already few and far between for the first 100 levels on the Premium path, the card rewards are almost guaranteed to be nothing but Bronzes, and now, there's absolutely no benefit at all after level 100. It might still be worth it for the people that like all the collectibles, but since I'm only playing this game for the cards, the Premium pass just isn't worth it for me, especially since it requires me to pay the fee every 3 months with no alternative method to unlock it.

It's sad; I barely even got to experience it, but I really miss the old crown system.

EDIT: I just counted everything up, and it's basically 60 (+80 if completing all the quests) Reward Points and 10 kegs for $10, assuming that you get to level 100, so it's definitely not as terrible as I was expecting, but only if you don't mind all the grinding.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

Changing it halfway through the Journey seems like a bad move... Anyone who hasn't reached 100 yet is going to be extremely upset that they get denied rewards that speedier players got. In my opinion, it probably would've made more sense to make that change with the next Journey installment.

Agree with people on this thread and on the Reddit post. Changing it midway through the journey is essentially sending the message “we had a bug and if you exploited it already, good for you”. Changing it for the next journey would be the fairest fix IMO. If CDPR doesn’t decide to do that I’d at least like to see their justification for the midway hotfix.

So, we will get only 2 RPs after level 100 from now on?
sigh, I thought Free get 2RPs and Premium get another 2RPs for 4 in total.

WtF..? :disapprove:

- Obviously I'm not the only one confused here, what's with the only 2rp per lvl bs ?
It was supposed to be 2 for f2p + 2 for premium, all the way even after lvl 100.
I don't see how one can f*** this up, it a damn single variable, it's not like particle physics complicated lvl stuff... how do you even F this up..?

- Same thing happened with the last journey, a controversial change of the RP system that screwed up people that haven't finished the journey before the event time expired.

- What's the excuse this time..?
Last time I chose not to think too much of it because anyone can make a mistake, but this is strike two...and it starts to REALLY NOT make sense at all.

Last edited:
Please CDPR, STOP BEING SO ERRATIC! You should not change this in the middle of the journey. Even if 2rp+2rp was a mistake, some people may have made plans thinking that they would win 4 RP each level, not 2. It is unfair to change it right now. For those who have not reached level 100 yet too.

Besides that, personally I think it was just fine. +2RP per level for premium ussers was a good incentive to buy the premium pass, maybe even for buying levels for someone. It looks fair.

You have just fixed something that wasn't broken...

Please CDPR, STOP BEING SO ERRATIC! You should not change this in the middle of the journey. Even if 2rp+2rp was a mistake, some people may have made plans thinking that they would win 4 RP each level, not 2. It is unfair to change it right now. For those who have not reached level 100 yet too.

Besides that, personally I think it was just fine. +2RP per level for premium ussers was a good incentive to buy the premium pass, maybe even for buying levels for someone. It looks fair.

You have just fixed something that wasn't broken...

- Exactly that

- 4RP is an okay reward, 2rp with premium on aint a deal... it's a meagre offer, especially with what you charge for fast travels, feels almost like you're fleecing your customers.

Can someone in here please remind me how the old crown system used to work...? (pre Gerald's journey, the "daily crowns" RP system).

Can someone in here please remind me how the old crown system used to work...? (pre Gerald's journey, the "daily crowns" RP system).

It was something like this:

2RP for 6 rounds
2RP for 12 rounds (total of 18 rounds)
1RP for 24 rounds (total of 42 rounds)
1RP for 24 rounds (total of 66 rounds)

So the daily limit was 6 RP for a total of 66 rounds.

At least it was this way when I started on april 2020

It was something like this:

2RP for 6 rounds
2RP for 12 rounds (total of 18 rounds)
1RP for 24 rounds (total of 42 rounds)
1RP for 24 rounds (total of 66 rounds)

So the daily limit was 6 RP for a total of 66 rounds.

At least it was this way when I started on april 2020

...So actually you could play a lil bit less and still get 4RP without buying the premium.

- Now you buy the premium and from what I read (correct me if I'm wrong) you can't even get 4rp without grinding your A off... meh...

You also used to get small rewards for the intermediate Crowns, such as 15 ore, 15 scraps, 15 powder (rarely) or a random card (rarely).

WTF? They change it to 2 RPs?

So after level 100 there is no diference for those who bought the premium journey and for those who didnt bought.

Thanks CDPR i was already thinking to quit gwent, you guys are helping me with that

WTF? They change it to 2 RPs?

So after level 100 there is no diference for those who bought the premium journey and for those who didnt bought.

Thanks CDPR i was already thinking to quit gwent, you guys are helping me with that
So many people complain, yet we are all still here LOL

So many people complain, yet we are all still here LOL
Yes, of course, i won t stop only because of that. Also i can say i am addict in the game in this last few onths, so its unproblably i will stop right now. But i ve already did this with other games, i can do with gwent too

4 RP per level was a good incentive to buy premium Journey, I don't get why it's only 2...

It feels so less rewarding now :/

Top Bottom