Inspired by CP2077 trailer artwork

+
Inspired by CP2077 trailer artwork

Made this quick sketch yesterday, after being impressed by CP2077 trailer. Will probably finish it. Might do some more inspired by later

upd: 01.14.2013
more punkish sketch

cheers!

@ all

thank you all for a kind words. I'll draw something more cybery-punkishy little bit later.

@ whiskeytango
If you want, I can touch it up and sell you for some. I work as a concept artist and 3D artist in game development industry, as well as freelancing and whoring for a nice comments like yours ^___^

@ The Mick

Personally I despise deviantart, and keep there some unreasonable stuff. But I do participate a lot in ConceptArt.org community. You can check out my SB Clickety-click!

That was some pretty damn nice work. I've looked at the shameless self promotion link as well :p
Overall, I very much like the style of the pictures. Curious though, what do you use to draw them?

that is really awesome mate! would like a high res from your deviantart page (if you have) after your done with it :)

Thank you all for kind words, made my ego bit stiffy ^___^
here's quickie, more punkish sketch

also, if I'll keep this CP2077 inspired stuff, I'll be adding sketches to the first post.

cheers

Sorry, forgot to answer to Netweaver.

Like every another digital artist (although I'm not bound only to digital 2D) I use Wacom graphic tablet (in my case Intuos 4M and Cintiq24hd) and Adobe Photoshop (current version CS6). Well some might prefere Corel Painter, but it's their problem.

Here's, btw, the timelapse of the second piece, to give you and idea of one of my processes.

Top Bottom