Inspired by CP2077 trailer artwork

+
How long u made this 'quickie' sketch? It's amazing. U use standard brushes in PS? Or something else? If they are free, can u put here any links?

Great work, wish I had just 10% of that talent to do sketches for my pen&paper rp characters too. I have to rely on Poser using what is made available by others.

And hope you read the secret message on the trailer, they are still hiring. What are you waiting for? ;)

@ Gabryk

It takes me from 30m (for monochrome ) to 2h (full color) for these portraits. I'm using mostly round 100% opaque brush with hard edges with transparency on pressure enabled. You don't need fancy brushes to make some art, as well as you don't need 50$ pencil, if you can do pretty much the same with your 5$ pencil.

@ Mihoshi
Talent is a fancy word for potential. And, in my opinion and experience, potential comes from will. In other word - it's all just a hard work and practice if you're willing to make best. Put in your studies thousands of hours, and it'll pay off.

Damns...so neat and reminding me that I gotta kick myself in the ass and get back on track with going through "The Natural Way To Draw"
Instead of reading Judge Dredd all day long.

@ Mihoshi
About secret message... Well I did send an application, but to be honest, I don't hold hopes high. There's a lot of awesome artists, who look for the job. Some might not be ready to move for the job, some too picky or lazy, but still - plenty of competition. Wouldn't lie - I'd like to work in such place as CDPR. I rarely get so hyped about new games these days, but this announce did stir something in me.

@ Mental-Mouse
yeah, kicking yourself in the ass is pretty much what the practice is. If you don't make yourself - there will be no result.

Good luck with your application! :D
I want to apply, too, but I´m way too inexperienced :/ Maybe later this year for an internship, I´d trade in my soul for a chance (and everything else I own except my computer and tablet) xD

@ Seraph Fawkes

Thanks for answer. I have simple tablet (bought some years ago) and in free time i wanna practice some drawing on PC. It is not easy, but as u said, thousands hours of training should help to improve skills. :)

Waiting for more arts from you! :D

Was a busy week, but I'm still craving for cyberpunk. Here's some quick sketch.

Hi Seraph,

Nice work, I especially like the black and white girl ( your first pic).
If I am honest I don't think that you are getting hired based on 3 drawings of heads, if you are interested in becoming a character concept artists, make a piece which shows your knowledge of anatomy, posing, gesture...

again nice work

@ mastone
I'm sorry, but DUH!

I'm working in the industry already, so it would've be quite troublesome for me to get a job, if I hadn't portfolio and resume. What i'm posting here, is QUICK SKETCHES with sort of cyberpunk theme, because I've liked the trailer. Just read, please, before posting.

@ mastone
I'm sorry, but DUH!

I'm working in the industry already, so it would've be quite troublesome for me to get a job, if I hadn't portfolio and resume. What i'm posting here, is QUICK SKETCHES with sort of cyberpunk theme, because I've liked the trailer. Just read, please, before posting.

No reason to get all offended because someone tries to give you some advice.
As I said I like your work

Just a quick sketch you say? Well, I sure as hell wish I had your skills, because if this is ''just a quick sketch'' imagine what the final pieces of art will look like. Great job!

Top Bottom