Inspired Keyword

+
A card that triggers its upgrade ability by just a single boost is so stupid, especially for engines. It generates so much value and is completely out of removal range. Just imagine Bloodthirst triggering by just a single damaged enemy unit, seems powerful right.

Also, please change "Inspired" to "Morale" instead. The word morale fits better in an army theme. Inspired is such a weird word to hear in a war scenario. Would you rather hear the commander say "How's the inspiration of the troops?" or "How's the morale of the troops?"... I propose:

Morale: Trigger this ability if this unit is boosted by the specified amount. E.g.

Prince Anseis
Formation.
Order: Damage an enemy unit by 4.
Morale 1: Duel an enemy unit instead.

Keira Metz
Formation. (or Zeal)
Order: Give adjacent units Vitality for 2 turns.
Morale 3: Give adjacent units Vitality for a duration equal to each of their base power instead.

or it can also be a Bloodthirst mirrior.

Morale: Required number of boosted allied units to trigger this ability (Includes self).

Morale: Trigger this ability if this unit is boosted by the specified amount. E.g.

This could be an interesting replacement for Inspired to allow for more variation of the different effects based on the amount of boosts it needs to trigger the morale.

On a side note, I would refrain from comparing the Inspired ability with other factions that haven't received their overhaul yet because it's moot at this point, knowing that they will likely get some kind of buff too.

On a side note, I would refrain from comparing the Inspired ability with other factions that haven't received their overhaul yet because it's moot at this point, knowing that they will likely get some kind of buff too.

SK overhaul? Bloodthirst trigger requirement/difficulty to current Inspired level? hehe. smells like community outrage :coolstory:

I would refrain from comparing the Inspired ability with other factions that haven't received their overhaul yet because it's moot at this point, knowing that they will likely get some kind of buff too

How long are we supposed to wait though before we can make comparisons? First the game needed a complete overhaul and now each faction needs an overhaul too. We have no idea when these overhauls are even coming. Cant we just review what's already here? I feel like I've been waiting 3 years for gwent's "completed" version.

I almost forgot to say I think morale idea sounds great. Way better than inspired!

How long are we supposed to wait though before we can make comparisons?

When CDPR says: "We are going to change X faction" and then, before the change is implemented, the community goes: "But faction x needs a buff", that's preaching to the choir, no? Any discussion will therefor be moot, unless it's about proposed changes. And we need to wait until the said faction actually has been changed. Before that, we can only speculate.

Top Bottom