Insta losing half of my games because of "client bug"

+
It's infuriating, since the new patch, as the title says, I insta lose a lot of games because of a "problem on the client's side". This happens as soon as cards are distributed and before the mulligan phase... As a competitive player, this is a disaster during a competitive season, my MMR has been nuked, but most importantly the game is straight up unplayable for me in this state.

I've tried launching the game from my PC, Macbook and Iphone, the game-ending bug happened on every platform... I've emailed support and got no answer, so now I'm hopeless. Anyone got a solution ?

I have exactly the same problem. It is extremely annoying. Nearly every third game is instantly lost without any play action.

I have exactly the same problem. It is extremely annoying. Nearly every third game is instantly lost without any play action.
I reinstalled and it seems to have fixed my problem on Mac, haven't reinstalled on other devices yet

Still, -200 MMR during a competitive season is infuriating

Yeah, this is pretty garbage. I just insta-dropped two in a row because of "client problem". Hopefully they're hotfixing this.

Top Bottom