Installation has failed

+
Installation has failed

Hello,
I just got invited in the closed beta and I tried to install gwent on my gog galaxy right away. Everything on the setup was fine but when the game was added there i received a message "installation has failed" and it says on the bottom NOT CONNECTED. When I try to connect it asks me for a code and if im a robot. I tried the key I got and it says already in use. I use windows 7. Tried both manually the exe for gwent and run as admin.
Any ideas?

If you lost your connection, try quitting Galaxy totally (not just closing it with the little X but actually quitting) then restart Galaxy.

Once you could log in properly, you should see Gwent in your Library, so you don't need to re-redeem your code. Just start up Galaxy and check your Library tab for Gwent.

If you lost your connection, try quitting Galaxy totally (not just closing it with the little X but actually quitting) then restart Galaxy.

Once you could log in properly, you should see Gwent in your Library, so you don't need to re-redeem your code. Just start up Galaxy and check your Library tab for Gwent.
Tried that + log out. Same thing every time. Gwent installation failed and only on that game "not connected"

Edit: added a screenshot

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hey, could you please contact us via support form?

There was a problem while
submitting your request
Go Back

This is what I get when I try to send you the form. Tried to do it twice. Disabled adblock on the whole site and it was sent successfully. Please tell me if you didnt receive it or if you need any additional information.
Edit: you may find this useful - when I tried to click on the special offer - this is what I get. Sorry your account must have gwent beta to be eligible for this offer. This explains why I cannot install/activate the game. Gog thinks it is not activated for my account (although I did follow the steps to activate it)

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
i discovered that i idk how created two acounts with one same email so you must find out your first user name you used and then you must change email adress on acount its not working so you can log with that email on your first acount created.i did it and its working.

i discovered that i idk how created two acounts with one same email so you must find out your first user name you used and then you must change email adress on acount its not working so you can log with that email on your first acount created.i did it and its working.
Oh... my... God! This actually makes sense! The beta invite was sent to one of the emails I used and before CDPR merged our acc I did have another acc registered with the email I used for the beta! Now that I made the switch it automatically started downloading! Thanks big time man!

Top Bottom