Installation stopping at 97%.

+
Hy, i have registered because i cant gwent to run on my phone,

I have a mi mix 3 running android 10. Gwent runs until unpacking data then it stops at 97%.
So i just left it, after some time the phone locked itself and screen turned off. And when i try to run now i just get a black screen.
So i left it sitting there for hours, occasionally unlocking the phone and checking if its done yet.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall multiple times too.

Can you help me or show me who can?

New thread opened. And welcome, @UmbraAtrox!

I have no idea about the Android end of things. (I use an Alcetel flip-phone. :cool:) I'd recommend sending this directly into CDPR Support. Just follow the appropriate FAQ to the end, ensuring you've taken all of the steps included, and you'll see a "Contact Us" button on the final page.

And whaddayaknow as soon as i sent my ticket it started working.

I dont know why, i dont know how. but i did my occasional try to run gwent, which i have been doing for the past 5 days, and suddendly it worked.

Happy as a beaver.

I dont know why, i dont know how. but i did my occasional try to run gwent, which i have been doing for the past 5 days, and suddendly it worked.

Happy as a beaver.

Probably just server / netcode wonkiness.

Happy as a beaver.

I have the same problem. I want to know if every time you try reinstall the app or just open the app and wait on the black screen????

Top Bottom