Instant sign casting mod

+
Instant sign casting mod

I'm going bonkers playing B&W without this mod. Seems the ones on Nexus are outdated or for controller. Isn't there a way to just edit the input.settings for this? I'm on M&K. Any advice is appreciated. On a side note, I was able to get this working without using script merger, which would be preferable since my antivirus hates it. I believe it was @Asmodean who helped me out previously, but this was months ago and I can't recall what he did.

Well... I have been working on my own github page for tweaks for future playthus since I won't remember every damn tweak I ever did so I collected all of it, instant sign casting for keyboard and mouse is there. I'm not aware of any "mods" for it.

http://sidspyker.github.io/witcher-3-pc-guide/

• Start the game, go to Keybinds and set keys 3-7 for Select Sign(Aard, Yrden, Igni, Quen, Axii). No respective order, any sign can be any number from 3 to 7.
  • Exit.
  • Add the following lines anywhere under the sections [BASE_Signs] and [Exploration] and [Combat] for instant sign casting on selection, in Documents/The Witcher 3/input.settings
IK_3=(Action=CastSign,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.001)
IK_3=(Action=CastSignHold,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)
IK_4=(Action=CastSign,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.001)
IK_4=(Action=CastSignHold,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)
IK_5=(Action=CastSign,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.001)
IK_5=(Action=CastSignHold,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)
IK_6=(Action=CastSign,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.001)
IK_6=(Action=CastSignHold,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)
IK_7=(Action=CastSign,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.001)
IK_7=(Action=CastSignHold,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)

• Optionally, mouse with extra buttons(like my G502) can set 3-7 macros for instant mouse sign casting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom