Integration of the car in Cyberpunk 2077

+
I won't write a long essay about how to better integrate the car in CP2077 to be more than a vehicle, because it would be enough to implement one single gameplay feature to it. The stash. The car in CP2077 should be functionally similar to Fallout 2, a tool that not only allows us to move faster on the map, but it also functions as a mobile player stash where is possible to store excessive items (in the trunk). I propose this because I found the implementation of the stash in The Witcher 3 to be underwhelming, as it could've been implemented on Roach (using the bags that we can acquire as a method to increase the stash capacity instead the player's inventory) instead of fixed stashes on multiple locations.

The stash. The car in CP2077 should be functionally similar to Fallout 2, a tool that not only allows us to move faster on the map, but it also functions as a mobile player stash where is possible to store excessive items (in the trunk). I propose this because I found the implementation of the stash in The Witcher 3 to be underwhelming, as it could've been implemented on Roach (using the bags that we can acquire as a method to increase the stash capacity instead the player's inventory) instead of fixed stashes on multiple locations.
I agree with this in concept, I think storing some items in car would be cool. In regards to TW3, I always understood it that the extra gear you had in your inventory were actually on Roach. That's why saddle bags increased carry weight.

Yes i like this idea. until your car gets stolen..
It's actually a cool idea. Don't storage your life in your car trunk or you risk losing it. Pretty cool mechanic. You can also install something like this:

To improve chances of your car. More of that, this shit can happen to you, if you are not careful or not skillful enough while stealing someone's car.

Guest 4211861

It's an interesting idea, but considering Night City is a hell hole, cars probably get stolen all the time.

Look at New York, or Sao Paulo. Or Rio de Janeiro, where a car is stolen every half hour or so.

The stash should be in secure locations that are guarded, supervised.

There's also this... possibility:

It's actually a cool idea. Don't storage your life in your car trunk or you risk losing it. Pretty cool mechanic. You can also install something like this:

To improve chances of your car. More of that, this shit can happen to you, if you are not careful or not skillful enough while stealing someone's car.

I dunno man, that seems like a bad idea

I mean what if you leave your car for a month or something and somebody breaks into it, there would be a decomposing dead body sitting in your car for a month, hard to get the smell out of the leather.

I dunno man, that seems like a bad idea

I mean what if you leave your car for a month or something and somebody breaks into it, there would be a decomposing dead body sitting in your car for a month, hard to get the smell out of the leather.
That's life in a big city.

That weird RoboCop world where it's easier to build metal death restraints into the driver's seat to kill thieves than to make a car that you can't get into with a coat hanger.

If you store important items in your car trunk, beware. I had the displeasure of putting a TON of stuff (I was level 14 with 130k cash etc) and going to Lizzie's bar for the first brain dance. After the Act 2 starts, getting back to my car, the stash was gone, empty, nada. This was literalyl hours of play. Now I could have just went on and played but I had personal attachment to some items and loaded, played the whole brain dance, the gig in the tower... yeah waste of time huh.

If you store important items in your car trunk, beware. I had the displeasure of putting a TON of stuff (I was level 14 with 130k cash etc) and going to Lizzie's bar for the first brain dance. After the Act 2 starts, getting back to my car, the stash was gone, empty, nada. This was literalyl hours of play. Now I could have just went on and played but I had personal attachment to some items and loaded, played the whole brain dance, the gig in the tower... yeah waste of time huh.

Aren't car trunk and the stash at home connected?

Top Bottom