Interaction on Android is Frustrating

+
The response time is way too slow. I find myself roping way too easily or wasting a leader charge because the indicator that says you have the leader selected is not obvious enough.

This happens when you click on a card with orders too. If you opt to not use the order, you have to be very careful where you touch, otherwise you will end up using the order/leader charge.

I played several matches today using Inspired Zeal and I used two charges in my Blue strip commandos because the input did not register that I clicked off of the leader ability.

I think it turns green when you are using it and amber when not, but it's not noticeable enough.

I wish CDPR made interaction more fluid and straight forward, not sure how they would do this but the click and drag mechanic is not working very well.

If there's a better way in unaware if please let me know. Can you click and then double click a target?

I have a Galaxy S20 Ultra.

I just drag a line from the leader to the unit I want to give the boost to and then just click anywhere else on the screen to end the interaction with the leader.

I just drag a line from the leader to the unit I want to give the boost to and then just click anywhere else on the screen to end the interaction with the leader.

Yeah usually that's fine when I do it, but it still feels clunky for some reason. I mainly play on PC, so perhaps I haven't gotten use to the clunkiness.

Top Bottom