Interactive Digital Artbook

+
Thanks a lot!!! It will be great to be able to get to know the Lore of Cyberpunk 2077 more deeply in an interactive way. Please @Vattier discuss with CDPR the possibility of a CD and Vinyl of the Samurai album. The songs are very good and we would love to be able to buy it and enjoy it at home.

Only available for PC players? It denies me access with my gog p/w (the same I use for this forum) as I don't have the game on that account. Indeed not, I have it on PS. Any workaround?

Only available for PC players? It denies me access with my gog p/w (the same I use for this forum) as I don't have the game on that account. Indeed not, I have it on PS. Any workaround?
Weird, I also don't have the game on PC (Series X), but I logged with my GOG account. "Maybe", you have to try on another Browser, for me on Safari I can't log in to the forum with my GOG account (I don't know why).

Got it! Just reregistered my GOG account using the 'free goodies' code on the PS5 main menu screen, which opened up the goodies (already had them of course via V4's transferred savefile) and allowed me access to the artbook. Excellent! :) shame I've gottaa go to work in the snow, a Saturday afternoon in Night City is infinitely preferable. I guess the old folks I look after might disagree lol. Maybe.

Top Bottom