Interesting looking screenshot that could be related to Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Interesting looking screenshot that could be related to Cyberpunk 2077?

A simple question:Cyberpunk 2077 related YES or NO?
Source : http://cghub.com/images/view/402884/

From the look of the page it may or may not since that particular artist also has art of generic aliens, artwork for the game Last of us, a scene from Halo 4 and other odds and ends.

Seeing as how there is a giant Metal Gear style mech in the background, I kinda doubt it... or at least kinda hope not...

Looks good, but just doesn't seem to fit in the Cyberpunk universe.

At least, I hope we won't have such "cliché". As cool as it seems there are already plenty of games with this line of art direction (military badass vs overgrown dysfunctional robots).

It could fit, being a Solo (or small Team wiped out) caught by a Corporation. They can afford such weapons as Mechs. It's not unheard of in CP. I don't think it's Officially related though.

Seeing as how there is a giant Metal Gear style mech in the background, I kinda doubt it... or at least kinda hope not...

I never been a fan of those particular types of mechs and I usually hate seeing them in futuristic games. They are practically all the same and seem only to be there based on the generic future trope that demands a two legged mech with a heavy weapon.

Very cool picture though

Top Bottom