Interface still broken.

+
Interface still broken.

We had a few patches and massive problems with interface werent even adressed. E.g. We still cant change volume while in game not even just with keyboard but at all! Still no borderless windowed mode. Still to do anything in the menu you need to click a few times more than for the same in other, proper interfaces. Im disappointed there is 0 care towards PC client.

I play borderless on pc..
I can also hit my windows icon on my keyboard to get to my volume control if I'm not on my headset..

sure it's not "in game" but I don't see any problem with the way it is now..

also I lI've the new interface ...it's much faster and not as sluggish using a mouse

TheShift;n7300680 said:
I play borderless on pc..
I can also hit my windows icon on my keyboard to get to my volume control if I'm not on my headset..

sure it's not "in game" but I don't see any problem with the way it is now..

also I lI've the new interface ...it's much faster and not as sluggish using a mouse

it is failure to change volume by 3rd party program, also u can change only general volume and not e.g. music.

maybe it is faster but still slow and sluggish. mouse should be only to move objects/pick one thing from many, not to execute commands via switches system straight from consoles.

how do you play borderless when there is only windowed and fullscreen?

I guess I didn't think about playing in a window borderless..sorry...I only play fullscreen..I misunderstood

it's not 3rd party to hit the windows tab on the keyboard?? To get to your volume?

also in the settings ..there is different controls for sound..?

Top Bottom