Interview at Venturebeat

+
Interview at Venturebeat

Venturebeat talked to CD Projekt RED's Joint CEO Marcin Iwiński and Head of Marketing at the Studio, Michał Platkow-Gilewski about the upcoming Cyberpunk game. Click here to read the article.

Thank you, MM360 :)

We know that you're very, very, very busy, and that must be the reason why you're late with your 2 last ads. :rolleyes:

Wichat said:

We know that you're very, very, very busy, and that must be the reason why you're late with your 2 last ads. :rolleyes:

Please keep in mind that not everyone is visiting the forums. Some people only check the main page. We try to keep all of our fans informed:)

Wichat said:

Naah.... it's just becoz we've got flashy ninja fans here :p

GamesBeat: Is there anything you can tell me right now about its storyline and setting?

Iwinski: No. It’s way too early, but in the second half of the year we’ll be talking more.

I'm holing up right now. Wake me please when this news is coming :)

Nice Interview, thank your for sharing it! Cant wait for some solid info!

hashim94 said:
1 more reason to get an Alienware...
..mid/end of next year. dont buy anything before that.

Alienware is pretty overpriced in my opinion, but sometimes they hold different sales and you can sometimes bargain with them, but aside from that...

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
Alienware is awesome. Can be expensive but dam awesome, irrespective what ppl say
Oh well...I'm happy with my ASUS laptop which costed around 70% compared to an Alienware with the same hardware, but if I really had to choose another manufacturer, it'd be Sager/Clevo and then just Alienware.

By the way, we are going off-topic, so let's settle in one thing: De gustibus non est disputandum. :)

Kitadol said:
Damn, such a tease. To know that the next CDPR games are so far away is killing me

You're not alone with that feeling ... .. but... any good meal preparation takes time!!!

Forum veteran
Wichat said:
You're not alone with that feeling ... .. but... any good meal preparation takes time!!!
I'm willing to eat this particular meal raw out of sheer, unadulterated impatience.

That's 2 friggin years. I am think I would prefer that they announced this at least 1 year before release. Not 2. That's too long.

If you think two years is long to wait for a game, think about people waiting for Thief 4Thiaf.

Announced May 2009, and still not a single screenshot or piece of concept art released.

Damariel said:
Decent interview, I will wait for this "second half of the year".

This. At this point in development, it sounds more like hype generating than information releasing (which obviously makes sense). I'm looking forward to the point in development where actual information is being released about the game.

Top Bottom