Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Hype again and full month after that material posts will be like;
Oh no it is downgrade, wing sail on windmill is not moving while other things like trees does
Oh no where is little grass' i see only big grass
Oh no where are my seminormalvolumetricshadowediluminateddirected clouds
Than it will be like;
No it's a You tube compression
no it is pc on high but not ultra with ps1234 controller with xbox cabel
no it was streamed on shield but it was sun spots

I'see storm is coming...

The storm will come.CDPR is gearing up for it. But as there have been no news yet I dug deep in the darkest and grittiest corners of this very forum. Places where even the mods don't even dare venture and to my horror I discovered the ugly truth; the downgrade is REAL. Not only is it real in graphics term but the game is actually downgraded as a whole and no longer is it a RPG. Instead it is being released as a point 'n' click adventure game of the 90s.

Evidence or it didn't happen I hear you say. Well here's my damaging and bulletproof proof.

And no no I didn't make it by myself! :ninja::ninja::ninja: I absolutely promise you! :blushing::blushing::blushing:

On a serious note. I can't wait for the upcoming video and hands on articles. I am starving for new information.

Attachments

• pixelated.jpg
    pixelated.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
So It looks that I am not so confusing when I am writing in english?
:p

---------- Updated at 07:38 AM ----------
To Garrison72
So under the pretense that my native langage is not english , I am not allowed to post on an international forum? On a thread where most of the comments comes from the google translation of a preview?
If my post is confusing, I apologize (apologise if you prefer the bristish version) for not spending more time writing it.... But I could also take the time to clear things up for you. Do you prefer american english? bristish?aussie? kiwi? cockney?(this at least will require that I also work my accent...) , I can even go for the Rhode Island accent (as they say in Providence...;may da force be with yah) :p

Apologies. i posted hastily at a wall of text, not bad english. You English is fine. I made an ass of myself.

Will keep updating:

- Starting with "Elder Blood" trailer

- Actual video interview with Monnier and Texeira directly

- It's in english so anyone is able to watch it: http://directos.meristation.com/witcher3/

- They did a really short and quick analysis of this gameplay: http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_january_2015_gameplay-33950_en.html

- They did a reference to "no Stupid Games" when talking about the dialogues and writer Martin Blacha

- Streaming is back after some issues. They did choose some questions from viewers:

- Our decissions will have consequences: of course. Monnier compared it with spaghetti, when you pull one the main spaguetti are affected too.

- Did Sapkowski be involved in TW3? Basically no, tho he was in the studio a couple of times. They added in this they had about 100 Yennefer's versions and even tried her in some of the trailer trailer about 50 times until they were satisfied.

- TW3 will be understandable withut the previoua games: yes, you will get all the info you need in the prologue of the game.

- In one quest we will have
an small pig as companion
, answer to my question: How frequent will be the zones/quest when we will have an ally/companion.

- Teixeira said the first delay was caused for a deep chage in zone loading from a square loading to a expansive circular way. Will not be loading times except after fast-travel.

- Beard will have about 4-5 "states" and fast travel will influence it too.

- Monster weak points and hunting tips are acquired in multiple ways, from books to pesant's conversations. Will not be a visual mark in combat or nothing like that.

- PS4 touch panel will have not any special use.

Monnier compared it to Game of Thrones (incest free) maturity wise and Teixera whised they acomplished their target of narrative and playability combination and The Witcher becomes inspiration and reference for others.

Tomorrow there' will be some more demos and press reviews in spanish media, i will track them and post any intresnting new if it happens.

Last edited:
Will keep updating:

- Starting with "Elder Blood" trailer

- Actual video interview with Monnier and Texeira directly

- It's in english so anyone is able to watch it: http://directos.meristation.com/witcher3/

- They are analyzing this gameplay: http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_january_2015_gameplay-33950_en.html

- They did a reference to "no Stupid Games" when talking about the dialogues and writer Martin Blacha

Is it just me or is this repeating it's self and pointless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom