Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat slide animation doe

---------- Updated at 02:34 PM ----------

It looks awesome. I want this game already............ however my girlfriend don't want me too after seeing me drooling over it! She actually said; "You don't look at me like that anymore"!

Like I ever did :innocent:

This is exactly my position, too. I told her she'll be abandoned for a good few months, and got that exact response.

So some bits from Czech article on EG.cz. Horse will automatically follow the road but you can change way when you want. You can fight on horse but horse has scaremeter...I guess you fall when it fills. Also some timed dialogs are back. Then usual praise for the game beign so well done :).

Damm this videos look great ! I do hope we will be able to download uncompressed version (just like the 35 min demo). Good job CDPR RED !

The videos look impressive. The face animations are excellent. Such a big improvement over Witcher 2. And the music:comeatmebro:

Great gameplay, even tho I wanted to see a fight between Geralt and human enemies. Still - combat animation are looking great and much MUCH more fluid than before!

Can we expect to see more gameplay from the Live Stream from CDPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom