Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interesting stuff in the background

Especially starting at 11.15. there is a glimpse on the Skellige nobility

I didnt even noticed it at first, it looks great, characters behavior seem like it is in a movie, awesome :D

So it seems Xbox One version actually exists and can be looked at. Who would have guessed? Maybe it will be possible to witness PS4 version at some point as well?

I didnt even noticed it at first, it looks great, characters behavior seem like it is in a movie, awesome :D

I think this screen is from the scene in the background

Attachments

• uFGYXdM.jpg
    uFGYXdM.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 43
I have a great hope,that cd project release one gameplay from consoles(particullary PS4).They have one month before release of the game. It must be the moment for show the consoles version. I dont want be imperative , but I want see the game , nothing more.

And someone can tell or translate the words from the germany reporter , I guess that video is preview from Xbox one. Please and thank you

I have a great hope,that cd project release one gameplay from consoles(particullary PS4).They have one month before release of the game. It must be the moment for show the consoles version. I dont want be imperative , but I want see the game , nothing more.

And someone can tell or translate the words from the germany reporter , I guess that video is preview from Xbox one. Please and thank you

I think a Japanese magazine covered the 35 min demo on PS4 a few months ago.

The CD Project Red guy on the german witcher 3 facebook page wrote that they will release several ps4 gameplay videos before release.
One a sidenote, I also asked him yesterday if they plan to show gameplay with different weather conditions, especially stormy weather.
He answered that they actually really plan to do this, but he can't promise it.

To the video: It's from a hands-on in a hotel in munich from about a month ago. Several german magazines wrote a article about it, but it was the same area (prologue/Skellige) like in the january hands-ons, so there wasn't anything new. Mostly just the usual (very positive) impressions.

I think a Japanese magazine covered the 35 min demo on PS4 a few months ago.

I think that magazine was Famitsu and just they were some pics.

Mercy scryar , for your translate. I asked to Marcin momot too (when an one gameplay from PS4) and he tell me the same thing that The CD Project Red guy on the german witcher 3 facebook page . "Soon"

Last edited:
As for the alleged PS4 gameplay reviewed in Japan - on Neogaf someone was very convinced it was at best PC version scaled down to PS4 settings. No idea if that was indeed the case.

I think it's highly unlikely that it would get delayed again. The game is supposed to be finished and now only running optimizations and fixing every glitch they can find.

I think it's highly unlikely that it would get delayed again. The game is supposed to be finished and now only running optimizations and fixing every glitch they can find.

At this point they prolly are making hotfixes and such for day one patch since game went to sony and ms for aprove or smth.

I'll never understand their obsession with stealing mechanics in a witcher game. For some people in the comments, the fact that people don't react to Geralt stealing their stuff, is a real deal breaker....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom