Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,new samples of gameplay and other materials (screensots/arts/renders?)would be nice. We saw glimpse of Skellige nobility anyway. But please-nothing of the things we havent read on articles/ No more story spoilers, but tell us more about game mechanics. And what about new diary? Its already almost the end of month.

Last edited:
Oh yes, he is very smart. He wrote 2 books about Ancient Greece and finished Oxford and Cambridge :)
See... I knew it. :)
Anyways... I always like his interviews, when he talks about the game he always makes sense, not that others devs don't.
He is just easy to follow and understand, so give that Dev a pay raise!!
Hell... fuck it, give everyone a pay raise!!! HaHa.. ;)

See... I knew it. :)
Anyways... I always like his interviews, when he talks about the game he always makes sense, not that others devs don't.
He is just easy to follow and understand, so give that Dev a pay raise!!
Hell... fuck it, give everyone a pay raise!!! HaHa.. ;)

My favorite is Jose Teixeira?

Edit: Dont Look at question-mark. It is mistake

Last edited:
why the question-mark: Are you not quite sure?

fixed! )))))

---------- Updated at 06:00 PM ----------

Then why don't you marry him! lol..
Just kidding, yeah... I like them all, they all have great personalities. Sum cool ass cats over there in Warsaw that's for sure ;)

Because i am not a girl ;)

Yes, RED is awesome team. It would be interesting to work there even as a cleaner.

Moderators will tell us to return to the topic now. "OKEY OKEY i now. SORRY."

So will there be new interviews today or the next few days?
As I understood they went to Spain, giving them some hands on today, then going to Italy or something?
Probably January build so can't expect anything new for now?

"A lot of love coming from the forums"

So Marcin said they are preparing something special and that it's coming soon. I couldn't be more excited. I really hope it's "actually" soon :)

Respect for the mustard pants

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom