Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the footage (at least the one we saw) was the most impressive thing at E3, but with CDPR having the good reputation it has it's easy for undecided people to decide

In russian community forum. Kaermorhen. And i know. Its kinda shocked me too. And dont lookslike true for me either. But if.... If i had to choose comebacjs from dead i preffer Coen(again what is right translation?) and Regis ressurection.

Last edited:
The Witcher 3 Hip Hop Gamer Interview

Good for a laugh more than actual information TBH.

However for all the Crossbow guys out there, skip to 5:05... I love how Jonas describes its use. Seems like he views it more as just a 'bring the monster down' side-weapon rather than an actual 'Main Weapon'.

I wish Jonas had done more interviews, he explains stuff amazingly well.

(Edit - Quoted ChrisStayler because I completely missed that it was already posted last page)

Last edited:
how about Geralt in Mortal Kombat? :D skip to 8:12

[video=youtube;Dp-zp83ghpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-zp83ghpo[/video]

Last edited:
No. they don't. CDPR is the publisher. WB is only the distributor. Sorry to destroy your fantasy :(

"Destroy" "Fantasy" ? Sounds like you took what he said a little personal lol. In any case they dont need the same publisher to cut a deal to have Geralt in MK so yeah... Kratos was not with WB, although they still did that. Same with Freddy Kreuger, that literally has nothing to do with video games.

Another youtube Geralt's fangirl gives a detailed sum-up of the gameplay demos.
Not impressive, but compared to some of the videos posted on the pages before, pure gold. :p
[video=youtube;J-7wgM8HueY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7wgM8HueY[/video]

Dunno if this has been posted already, but it has some interesting things said in it, apparently now it's 65(!) times larger than TW2 and wait till you hear about the "world states" after the main quest ending.

Dunno if this has been posted already, but it has some interesting things said in it, apparently now it's 65(!) times larger than TW2 and wait till you hear about the "world states" after the main quest ending.

Did he just confirm that there won't be real ending (which means Geralt survives) but instead there will be just different world states (36 of them) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom