Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah frell this. My interest has completely waned. I'll just wait until I accidentally come across some actual news but I'm done with always looking too see if there is anything. See you guys in December or whenever..

Stop whining about the release date, do you want a sloppy made game? You DO NOT question CDPR, CDPR is religion and you just OBEY! Fully supporting their decisions after seeing what happened to:
1. Dragon Age
2. Cod
3. Battlefield
4. NFS
5. Assassin's creed
6. World of Warcraft
7. Diablo
8. Duke Nukem
9. Dirt
10. Splinter Cell

And countless more!

Stop whining about the release date, do you want a sloppy made game? You DO NOT question CDPR, CDPR is religion and you just OBEY! Fully supporting their decisions after seeing what happened to:
1. Dragon Age
2. Cod
3. Battlefield
4. NFS
5. Assassin's creed
6. World of Warcraft
7. Diablo
8. Duke Nukem
9. Dirt
10. Splinter Cell

And countless more!

I would not go so far as to say religion but there are some rushed game on that list, that much is true.

I would not go so far as to say religion but there are some rushed game on that list, that much is true.
The religion thing was a joke, you didn't get it. I value deeply CDPR but I'm not their biggest fan. Laugh at the joke and take it easy.

Well, this gives me more time to read the books and replay the first two games :)
And we will get a higher quality Witcher game as well, i dont mind the wait :D

stop whining about the release date, do you want a sloppy made game? You do not question cdpr, cdpr is religion and you just obey! Fully supporting their decisions after seeing what happened to:
1. Dragon age
2. Cod
3. Battlefield
4. Nfs
5. Assassin's creed
6. World of warcraft
7. Diablo
8. Duke nukem
9. Dirt
10. Splinter cell

and countless more!

obey... Obey.. Obey... Lol

It is way better they did this, because DAI and MESOM come out this fall and those 2 games will be good but nothing like TW3 IMO .

It is way better they did this, because DAI and MESOM come out this fall and those 2 games will be good but nothing like TW3 IMO .

That's why it would've made the "victory" even more impressive, "medium sized studio from far away poland with only 2 developed games in their history, pull out the absolute biggest and most impressive RPG of the past decade embarrasing long-time classic devs such as Bioware, and in the year of the RPGS, they take the award for the best one of all"

A part of me regrets that TW3 won't go head to head with DA:I for all the scores, awards and general acclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom