Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it's a summary of the new information we know from the expo, which is little.

Btw, google translate did a commendable job. Except for the last paragraph...

"Much more material regarding The Witcher 3 should get the opportunity in June at E3 . Let me remind you again that the Prime Minister of the game is to take place in February 2015, and its target hardware platforms are PCs and the Xbox and PlayStation 4 One"

Last edited:
Other than the fact that they're taking the new book into account, there's nothing else that's new to me.

It's not as much as new stuff as it's more details on things we already know. Like how the fast travel will be tied to "crossroad signs" and not teleporting the player directly to the point of interest.
Oh and I found the fact that the player will be able to decide if a notable character from the books will die or not, quite interesting.

It's not as much as new stuff as it's more details on things we already know. Like how the fast travel will be tied to "crossroad signs" and not teleporting the player directly to the point of interest.
Oh and I found the fact that the player will be able to decide if a notable character from the books will die or not, quite interesting.

So, yea, like I was saying, nothing really major that we didn't already know about.

It's cool, hardly "plenty of news" though.

Last edited:
Oh, I wasn't aware the crossroads thing was already known. Sorry.

It was specified somewhere that we'd be travelling from and to certain points on the map. What those points are represented by is interesting, but does not reveal brand new information.

It was specified somewhere that we'd be travelling from and to certain points on the map. What those points are represented by is interesting, but does not reveal brand new information.

The fact that the player will need to travel a bit to the desired point of interest, even after he/she has used fast travel, is new information to me.
So to each his own, I guess.

The fact that the player will need to travel a bit to the desired point of interest, even after he/she has used fast travel, is new information to me.
So to each his own, I guess.

That's usually the case when using a from-to system. Unlike in Skyrim where it's just to.

"(...)even if the size of the latter not only make the areas accessible to the player, but also the disabled, visible in the background."
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I sure want my non-enterable but visible zoo! ::)

Sorry for taking your time, then...

I was actually impressed, was sure you were trolling us again :p

Guys, not everyone can be able to know every bit of information and it is very nice if they want to share interesting things, so even if this should be older information or you are not sure if it is worth it, be nice to each other. There are many people who just occasionally come by and search for news and they'd really appreciate it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom