Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pajkes - can you stay on topic, please?

I wanted to add something regarding the Top 20 video but you closed the topic for god knows why! where should I write the comment about it its not allowed to talk outside the topic in this section and top 20 video thread was closed by you? Dunno what you are on about mate!

I wanted to add something regarding the Top 20 video but you closed the topic for god knows why! where should I write the comment about it its not allowed to talk outside the topic in this section and top 20 video thread was closed by you? Dunno what you are on about mate!

Quote the post linking to the video on this thread and share your, no doubt, brilliant comment?

Also:

"forums.cdprojektred.com is the property of CD Projekt RED and as such is continually monitored by forum moderators and CD Projekt RED staff. Moderators and staff have the right to remove any comments or block a user’s ability to add further comments without providing justification for any such action."

Not to mention that your post is actually off topic...

Anyway, on the topic of the video, Joe knows what's up. Sort of.

Last edited:

THe top 20 video by Angry Joe is linked in this very thread, right here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...icles-on-TW3?p=1241406&viewfull=1#post1241406

You can freely comment on it here, that's what this thread is for.

THe top 20 video by Angry Joe is linked in this very thread, right here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...icles-on-TW3?p=1241406&viewfull=1#post1241406

You can freely comment on it here, that's what this thread is for.

I will tell you how I feel:
Closing "Angry Joe Top 20 thread" wasn't right just bcoz someone shared the link somewhere else. Thread OP clearly knew he will be told of by talking about in that section so he created new one ..which was closed with explenation "topic was started somewhere else" @Pajkes left a comment on video and got told of "stay on the topic please" so I have no idea what you want.

@magnoos

I also have no clue what you want.....I just posted my opinions about that video from Angry Joe about 20 most anticipated games of 2014 and got a little bit off topic but I don't get what that has to do with you what so ever......except you posting Angry Joe's video...

Let's not get our panties up in a bunch over here.

@Pajkes Your post was going off topic and it had no place in this thread. Thus the mod kindly asked you not to go off-topic further.
@magnoos That video was already posted here, and nobody said anything about not being able to talk about the videos posted in this thread. What's the point of opening another thread when there's already a discussion started in this one? Not to say it was in the wrong section.

In the end if you don't like something a mod did, take it up with Keth, don't spam threads. I for one think gregski did nothing wrong.

@Pajkes Your post was going off topic and it had no place in this thread. Thus the mod kindly asked you not to go off-topic further.

Yeah I know, it was painfully obvious.I understood it right away...I just don't see what magnoos thinks I said to him when I said nothing.

I merely commented video and went off topic (but it had absolutely nothing to do with mangoos) just like we are all now doing so it would be best if we could just simply stop from this point onward...

Also if we had more news from CD Projekt we would actually have something to talk about.................hopefully their marketing campaign will kick off soon.

If someone opened the thread about perticual subject it shouldnt be closed just because someone posted link to the video in news thread. He shouldnt be so strict and just redrirect the topic now if I write 500 words post about upcoming game in news section he will say "stay on topic" we should have more international mods in international version on the forum.

If someone opened the thread about perticual subject it shouldnt be closed just because someone posted link to the video in news thread. He shouldnt be so strict and just redrirect the topic now if I write 500 words post about upcoming game in news section he will say "stay on topic" we should have more international mods in international version on the forum.

That topic was started in the 'General Discussion' thread. You wanna know what that forum's description is? "General discussions related to The Witcher series."

So even if that thread wasn't locked, you'd still be going off topic if you were to "write 500 words post about upcoming game" that isn't The Witcher 3. That's what this sub-forum is for. I don't understand what you meant by "we should have more international mods in international version on the forum," especially since we *do* have a lot of international mods.

Anyway, you should probably discuss this with @Keth or @Marcin Momot via PM instead of derailing this thread.

Last edited:
@magnoos

All right, I can see that politeness from both my side and fellow forum members is not good enough, so there you have it:

You are being asked by a moderator to stop disputing moderator decisions/actions in public, as it is forbidden by the forum rules, which you should have knowledge of before you start posting on this forum. You have been advised about ways you can discuss moderator decisions and it should be done by PM. Any further discussion about moderator decision publicly will result in a formal action against your account/posting ability.

"Why The Witcher 3 is a Skyrim killer"

Good lord, not another long demo session that is press only, I hope that this preview is about an old event, otherwise it is starting look like CD Projekt wants to starve their own fans.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, nevertheless I'm really afraid about what the press said about the fact you can't return to the world after finishing the game, are we sure this is a recent article and not an old one because CDPR talk about working on the end situation ti permit the gamer to keep playing after the end of the main story and I will be really disappointed if I couldn't play after.

There's been mixed messaging on whether or not we'll be able to continue after the epilogue. As far as we know CDPR are still undecided on the matter.

it says that article was released today and all those things about elevators and stuff are new (at least to me), but they also say that new renderer is still being implemented. It sounds little wierd to me and I do not know what to make of it.:hmm:

it says that article was released today and all those things about elevators and stuff are new (at least to me), but they also say that new renderer is still being implemented. It sounds little wierd to me and I do not know what to make of it.:hmm:

Yeah that is part of what makes me think that the preview is about an earlier demo session, the renderer has been fully implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom