Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not realised that Gamescom is so important to be honest. I have visited both events in the past and because of the megatons that usually happen at E3 it feels like the more important event of the two. That said, there is no guarantee that CD Projekt won't skip Gamescom.

It might also be an issue of it not being so well known in the US, they still need to be warmed up to the Witcher games. But I do think Gamescom is detrimental to TW3 marketing, in the end Europe is where CDPR's core audience is.

Last edited:
It might also be an issue of it not being so well known in the US, they still need to be warmed up to the Witcher games. But I do think Gamescom is detrimental to TW3 marketing, in the end Europe is where CDPR's core audience is.

Wouldn't say detrimental...

TW3 will come out in oct.nov or dec. CDPR was only half done by last jun. let them take their time cuz this game is not allowed to suck .

Kinda got my fingers crossed that this Witcher vision somehow does not work like Detective vision from the Arkham games. One can dream...

Kinda got my fingers crossed that this Witcher vision somehow does not work like Detective vision from the Arkham games. One can dream...

Yeah me too, I remember that in an interview with Marek Ziemak (i think it was one where he got asked questions from us in the forum) they asked him about witcher senses and if it was going to dumb down the gameplay a bit or how it would work and he said that while It wasn't set in stone yet, they were working to try to find a way in which the mechanic would still require skills from the player and offer some challenge and room for making mistakes.

Now if they went along with this line of thought or not, I dont know.

Ephor have spoken..

Between June-September

Ugh, what's with the "whistle to get your horse" mechanic from RDR? Does the beast teleport, or what? AFAIK Geralt is not a virgin, so Roach couldn't be a unicorn in disguise...

That's just what they claim in the video, because they weren't listetnig during the presentation or didn't ask. IIRC we know from an interview that there is one horse that you own, but you can "tame" wild horses using axii sign. Once you get of the charmed horse, it runs away. That interview was given some time after this preview build was first shown to press so my guess is that it's outdated in that regard (the preview build). And shows the older version where your horse would teleport. It's also possible that it was a different horse and they just didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom