Bruce Lee

"I've expected an arrow, but instead I took Geralt's sword in the knee."
Dovahkiin

"I thought that I was a monster, but then I was killed."
Godzilla

"I thought that my hands are magical, but then came Geralt." :D
Triss Merigold

Last edited:
Pretty old but I haven't seen that one here yet, so I thought I'd post that. It's not a "professional" one but there is a fan who was on Eurogamer* and talks about some stuff, maybe something is new there, give it a look (infos start around 5:50).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy2kXNJbqC8

Hope there is something interesting in there for you.
Lots of information, but probably mostly old. But I think there might be a lot that is new in terms of how it is expressed. She seems to have taken notes and really paid attention to how the developers expressed the facts.

Last edited:

Attachments

• KIeDQyfP.png
    KIeDQyfP.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 31
Its better breakdown then what Gamespot did. But still they dont have much knowledge about the story.

At least VanOrd from Gamespot knows the story of the games and some of the books, IGN, well, they were so surprised when they saw other witchers lol.

Well, IGN was better than their last attempt, I'll give them that. At least they knew who Ciri was.

If I was doing a breakdown for a game, I would have gotten myself familiar with the background and whatnot.
It's painful to listen to them wondering who Ciri was or their Wild Hunt thoughts about who they are and some other things.

And the reason I'm angry is because regular people are watching this and they don't convey proper information to them, I just want to slap them. :fury:

She does that, plus most of the sorceresses we have seen thus far appear to be super models (by magic).

In the books, sorceresses are also described as extremely beautiful and young. Basically supermodel nymphos. :D
The magic plastic surgery is indeed something else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom