Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was enjoyable, finally a truly great interview! The guy is asked questions that are relevant to his job, a rare occasion, really. Where has this José been before? He seems like an honest guy, really enthusiastic about his tasks, and I love how he's trying to avoid PR talk. He was the first one that wasn't afraid to say that the PC version will look (a little) better. I mean, why do all the interviews have to be so (unnecessarily) politically correct?

"Mind you, I have to fight in the developer environment to test out the dismemberment - taking off limbs and such - and I'm constantly dying even in editor mode with cheats and such added!"

And that might sound promising to some of the more hardcore gamers.

Last edited:
almost everything is custom. The whole of the city you saw in the demo, all the streets... everything is custom. Which is... it's not very advisable! [laughs] It's just so much content. It's all custom made! It's a little bit mindblowing.
I wonder how many BDs will the game take :D

There were 3 ex- People Can Fly devs at E3 :) José Teixeira, Piotr Krzywonosiuk (Lead Producer) and Grzegorz Mocarski (Lead Programmer) They all started work in CDP ~1 year ago. CDP is catching the best devs in Polish game industry. José is in Poland already 5 years! I wonder if he can speak Polish?

Last edited:

Jupiter_on_Mars

He's Portuguese. He's José, not Jose. He shares his background (working at People Can Fly at the time):
(in Portuguese)

Great interviewee.
One kind of wonders and drools how much better the game will look 8 months from now.

Last edited:
It's the sky. It doesn't sound very exciting, unfortunately, but we're trying to make clouds.

Jose (And the rest of the team) your clouds look fucking amazing. One thing that definitely blew me away in the footage we've seen was the Sky(box). It looked motherfucking beautiful and it's definitely something I've noticed and you guys should be damn proud.

Hopefully we'll see some amazing Thunderstorm effects. None of this Watch Dogs "Multiple flashes of light" crap. Real Thunder (Like STALKER or GTAV) with clouds properly lighting up (Like RDR) and some great positional audio... Now that in combination with bits of the sky we've already seen... That would truly make it damn perfect.

Real Thunder (Like STALKER or GTAV) with clouds properly lighting up (Like RDR) and some great positional audio... Now that in combination with bits of the sky we've already seen... That would truly make it damn perfect.
Wow, I did not know that storms look that great in those games! :shock:

He's Portuguese. He's José, not Jose. He shares his background (working at People Can Fly at the time):
(in Portuguese)

Great interviewee.
One kind of wonders and drools how much better the game will look 8 months from now.

Jose seems like a nice guy. Wonder if he can get pasteis de nata over in Warsaw.

WARNING - END OF THREAD ALERT !
After almost 3000 posts, this is getting a little difficult to find any info in and the early posts are well out-of-date, so it's being rebooted here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30456-Interviews-and-Articles-Part-2
starting with a summary of the E3 articles and interviews.
I've copied the last few pages into the new thread so that any ongoing discussions can be continued there.

I'm not going to lock the thread, as people may still want to discuss the earlier interviews, but please use the new thread for new articles.

Last edited:
Guys, the march 2013 Game Informer 239 edition is a good buy?
How many Witcher 3 pages we have there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom